Notices

great but sad day

Old 10-08-2006, 07:57 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Re: great but sad day

Sorry to see a brother tool man sad Mines going away in a few more weeks.Going to be hard this was my first season with a boat.Had a jet -ski last year ......Yea I know I skipped a whole bunch of steps
Old 10-08-2006, 08:39 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Expensive Date
Sorry to see a brother tool man sad Mines going away in a few more weeks.Going to be hard this was my first season with a boat.Had a jet -ski last year ......Yea I know I skipped a whole bunch of steps
sent you a p.m. where are you at?
Old 10-08-2006, 08:46 PM
Ginger or Mary Ann?
Charter Member

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

mid 70's today with forcast of 41 as a high this Thur. Brrrrr. Only 3 more weekends till our season is up. Dats alright, got me some upgrades to start on.
Old 10-08-2006, 09:21 PM
Registered

still in the 90.s here ill get to make a new years day run if its not raining. made the last three years.its a great way to start the new year.
Old 10-08-2006, 10:12 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by cosmic12
sent you a p.m. where are you at?
Out in my truck putting tools away
Old 10-08-2006, 10:18 PM
Registered

been there way to many times
Old 10-08-2006, 10:19 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 249 Likes on 136 Posts

Originally Posted by cosmic12
today was the last day of boating for me(this year) took it out for the last summer 06 run. The sun was out but the temp only hit 60 for about 2hrs. Sunday it get"s ready for a long winters nap It will be nice out so in stead of winterizing in the freezing cold and rain or snow I will put her to sleep tommaro. WINTER SUCKS!!!!!!!

Same here! I winterized when it was sunny and 75. My friends have cruisers, so I will be hitching a ride with them. I HATE winter.
Old 10-09-2006, 03:56 AM
Registered

I am going out one more time and then pulling the motor.
Old 10-09-2006, 06:36 AM
Charter Member
Charter Member

Received 393 Likes on 141 Posts

We boated Friday afternoon, Saturday night, (creek/canal cruising), and took the kids tubing yesterday for the day! And the idea that saltwater hurts you boat is not true, if you take the extra steps to take care of them. I use salt-away when flushing my motors, & wash the boat very time, and then spray down my motors about every third time with WD-40. It's all in how you take care of your equipment. Anyway, the real nice boating season is just starting down here in FL. We were tubing yesterday, and came up on a "Pod" of dolphins, there must of been 20+ dolphins in the pod, they were swimming under the boat as we just sat there and marveled @ them! So come on down to Fl., and enjoy the nicest boating season in FL!
Dean

Last edited by Dean Ferry; 10-09-2006 at 06:47 AM.
Old 10-09-2006, 07:25 AM
Registered

Received 9 Likes on 8 Posts

Originally Posted by Dean Ferry
We boated Friday afternoon, Saturday night, (creek/canal cruising), and took the kids tubing yesterday for the day! And the idea that saltwater hurts you boat is not true, if you take the extra steps to take care of them. I use salt-away when flushing my motors, & wash the boat very time, and then spray down my motors about every third time with WD-40. It's all in how you take care of your equipment. Anyway, the real nice boating season is just starting down here in FL. We were tubing yesterday, and came up on a "Pod" of dolphins, there must of been 20+ dolphins in the pod, they were swimming under the boat as we just sat there and marveled @ them! So come on down to Fl., and enjoy the nicest boating season in FL!
Dean
Dean .... you said it !!! This is one of the best times of the year ... finally cooling down ....humidity is down ... Fall and spring are great for boating ...m

Quick Reply: great but sad day

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.