Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   saw a sweet apache at a car dealership in orlando, he is thinkin of selling (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/142247-saw-sweet-apache-car-dealership-orlando-he-thinkin-selling.html)

ratman 10-07-2006 09:45 PM

saw a sweet apache at a car dealership in orlando, he is thinkin of selling
 
it was a 41, purple front with checkered flags down the sides, a full stagger boat with 900hp blower motors and #3a's the owner said he is considering selling it if any one would like the name and number of the car dealership, pm me

JCPERF 10-07-2006 09:48 PM

Re: saw a sweet apache at a car dealership in orlando, he is thinkin of selling
 

Originally Posted by ratman
it was a 41, purple front with checkered flags down the sides, a full stagger boat with 900hp blower motors and #3a's the owner said he is considering selling it if any one would like the name and number of the car dealership, pm me

Was it called Razz?Gibson sales i think

ratman 10-08-2006 05:29 AM

Re: saw a sweet apache at a car dealership in orlando, he is thinkin of selling
 

Originally Posted by JCPERF
Was it called Razz?Gibson sales i think

zackly...you know the boat? had nice paintwork, drives and tabs had no corrosion, it had a cover on it so i couldn't see the interior.

JCPERF 10-08-2006 10:35 AM

Re: saw a sweet apache at a car dealership in orlando, he is thinkin of selling
 

Originally Posted by ratman
zackly...you know the boat? had nice paintwork, drives and tabs had no corrosion, it had a cover on it so i couldn't see the interior.

It has Zul 950s in it.Has a little history behind it.

Comanche3Six 10-08-2006 10:42 AM

Re: saw a sweet apache at a car dealership in orlando, he is thinkin of selling
 
price?

cosmic12 10-08-2006 11:07 AM

Re: saw a sweet apache at a car dealership in orlando, he is thinkin of selling
 
SWEET!!!! :cool:

ratman 10-08-2006 12:01 PM

Re: saw a sweet apache at a car dealership in orlando, he is thinkin of selling
 

Originally Posted by Comanche3Six
price?

he didnt give me a number, i can put you in touch with him if you're interested

ratman 10-08-2006 12:02 PM

Re: saw a sweet apache at a car dealership in orlando, he is thinkin of selling
 

Originally Posted by JCPERF
It has Zul 950s in it.Has a little history behind it.

what history??? racing history, smuggling history, damage history...spill the beans bro

Papache 10-08-2006 12:04 PM

Re: saw a sweet apache at a car dealership in orlando, he is thinkin of selling
 

Originally Posted by ratman
what history??? racing history, smuggling history, damage history...spill the beans bro

old razz the side was blown out like the junk you bough :eek:

ratman 10-08-2006 12:06 PM

Re: saw a sweet apache at a car dealership in orlando, he is thinkin of selling
 

Originally Posted by Papache
old razz the side was blown out like the junk you bough

then shouldn't be a problem, the michelob boats side was repaired in 78 and is still holding up just fine thx, btw hows your junk used parts business doing these days?


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:26 PM.


Copyright 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.