Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Where's all the deals at !!??!! (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/142443-wheres-all-deals.html)

Stormrider 10-18-2006 10:03 AM

Re: Where's all the deals at !!??!!

Originally Posted by stecz20
thats my rig you jackass.... :evilb: :evilb:

So bern, maybe you could swing a good deal. :D

Leathl_WS6 10-18-2006 12:04 PM

Mines not newer but its way under your budget.

If you are intrested don't contact the brokerageshop I will make you a great deal on it. In the 30's

http://www.thebrokerageshop.com/site...m_index_5.html

Rob

Chris288 10-18-2006 12:09 PM

Originally Posted by cosmic12
I understand that it is alot of money. But have you priced a new 27/29 Fountian? this is bigger.271 Formula? this is way bigger. maybe bigger than a 292. 28 Donzi? still bigger. 32 Fountian? A.T.has more hull. and it handels better than most of'em. This boat is 7 months old. used? yes. 40 hrs and very very well kept. price out a left over 06 with the opts, that it has and see what you come up with. have you priced paint work like this? have you ever driven one of these 28 ft single engine boats? If you had it would change your mind in a hurry. I love the boat and if it sells great if it don't thats ok to. I just thought I'd put it out there :cool: :D

Nice boat, Wasn't that Red 05 Savage w/ 525 selling for 90K new ???
I remember seeing it just after we bought the 288, and wish I had seen it before..

sakoutis3 10-18-2006 12:19 PM

Originally Posted by Stormrider
bern, a little more $, but pretty cool.
http://www.offshoreonly.com/esvon/page-12819.html

not much of a deal though.

Barge should be towed out to sea and sunk as a reef. :eek:

berns29scarab 10-18-2006 12:32 PM

Originally Posted by Chris288
I remember seeing it just after we bought the 288, and wish I had seen it before..

i'm glad someone else brought it up...i saw the same ad...the one i saw was a leftover NEW unregistered boat

cosmic12 10-18-2006 01:35 PM

I was looking at that boat also. But I didn't get it as you can see. big difference in mine and that one. and it didn't sell for 90k. like I said if it sells ok if it don't thats ok also. :cool: berns, I am not the one that posted it here to start with, I knew it was not in the $ range you were looking for. good luck with whatever you find and just have fun

Chris288 10-18-2006 02:33 PM

I was looking at that boat also. But I didn't get it as you can see. big difference in mine and that one. and it didn't sell for 90k. like I said if it sells ok if it don't thats ok also. :cool: berns, I am not the one that posted it here to start with, I knew it was not in the $ range you were looking for. good luck with whatever you find and just have fun

Your right, it was listed for 90K,, it probably sold for less..

Whats so great about your boat that its worth 25K more used than a new one.. ??

P.S. I could see your paint costing a bit more,, We talked to Mitcher T about your paint job for our 288, it was about 5K more,, wheres the other 20K ??

cosmic12 10-18-2006 02:44 PM

I know it sold for more than 90 thats part of the reason why I got new. I'm not saying mine is so great, just go price one out with 525 ITSxr full hyd steering to the helm/shorepower/elec bolsters/ swim deck/ cabin liner/ pop up fender cleats/ lay in carpet cabin& cockpit/ cockpit cover & bow/ manning trailer/ and lets not forget the paint. If I sell it for 115k I am in for quite the hit and I can get that much on the trade so why sell it for less. also that red boat was an 05. call Pat see what he says.

Chris288 10-18-2006 02:53 PM

I know it sold for more than 90 thats part of the reason why I got new. I'm not saying mine is so great, just go price one out with 525 ITSxr full hyd steering to the helm/shorepower/elec bolsters/ swim deck/ cabin liner/ pop up fender cleats/ lay in carpet cabin& cockpit/ cockpit cover & bow/ manning trailer/ and lets not forget the paint. If I sell it for 115k I am in for quite the hit and I can get that much on the trade so why sell it for less. also that red boat was an 05. call Pat see what he says.

Sorry, I am not bashing Pat,,, but what he says and what he does are two different things..... I have experienced it first hand..

Not only that, Material costs have sky-rocketed, so I'm sure base boat for base boat yours cost more right off the bat..

cosmic12 10-18-2006 03:00 PM

Sorry, I am not bashing Pat,,, but what he says and what he does are two different things..... I have experienced it first hand..

Not only that, Material costs have sky-rocketed, so I'm sure base boat for base boat yours cost more right off the bat..

so tell me whats your 288 worth? whats it got? are you telling me that you would sell it for way less than what you need after just 40hrs of use? are you going to take a huge hit just because someone on here thinks its not worth it? Like I said I could care less if it sells.