Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Was this boat damaged ?? (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/142617-boat-damaged.html)

Jupiter Sunsation 10-12-2006 07:36 PM

Re: Was this boat damaged ??

You can buy that boat new for 250K! I wouldn't want a road rash boat for that price. Albert didn't get much use out of it so the hours have to be low.

Wobble 10-12-2006 07:42 PM

Originally Posted by ratman
how do you lose it towing it with that monster?? must have been gettin nice while driving :evilb:

Looks like he rear ended something pretty hard. I hope they upgraded the brakes to go with all that bling.

CAP071 10-12-2006 08:25 PM

Damn that sux :eek:

Lucky Strike Jr 10-12-2006 08:28 PM

Originally Posted by Jupiter Sunsation
You can buy that boat new for 250K! I wouldn't want a road rash boat for that price. Albert didn't get much use out of it so the hours have to be low.

He also complained that the boat was not fast at the '05 Daytona PR. I heard it went back to the factory for some bottom work but I don't know if he ever ran it after that.

FASTTIMES 10-12-2006 09:10 PM

cool boat!
Had to be a bad day looking back and seeing it laying on the asphalt.

Jigsaw89 10-12-2006 10:25 PM

IMO $200,000+ is better spent elsewhere.

boatman22 10-13-2006 06:21 AM

Maybe he needed a bigger tow vehicle.... :eek:

cosmic12 10-13-2006 06:53 AM

Originally Posted by Lucky Strike Jr
He also complained that the boat was not fast at the '05 Daytona PR. I heard it went back to the factory for some bottom work but I don't know if he ever ran it after that.

its sure had some bottom work now :eek:

10x 10-13-2006 10:50 AM

That boat's from Illinois, never seen it, or ever heard about it either. Cool lookin 42, too bad it was wrecked. Definately not worth $250, I would'nt give $200 either. Who knows what structural cracks will appear over the next 50 hours of use.
Real shame.

Dock Holiday 10-13-2006 01:06 PM

1 Attachment(s)

Originally Posted by 10x
Who knows what structural cracks will appear over the next 50 hours of use.
Real shame.

????????????????????

What, are you guys forgetting this is a Fountain.

You can drop a Fountain off a ten story building and not have structural cracks as long as it lands on the BECK. That is what it is there for, to add strength.

Come on now, this boat is PERFECT. It is actually a little faster even.

Take a look at this Fountain pictured. It is back on the water with new paint running 155 MPH! :evilb: