Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Claudios in Greenport Saturday (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/143181-claudios-greenport-saturday.html)

Indy 10-20-2006 05:10 PM

Re: Claudios in Greenport Saturday

1 Attachment(s)
It's gonna build on this too...

iamfaster 10-20-2006 06:38 PM

Originally Posted by fountain40icbm
Im running in our 36 Cig. So come on across and run with us.

Would love to , but got a soccor game in morning, Will be at Claudios around 1:00..... with the first mate and two little monkeys.

Titan 10-20-2006 10:28 PM

Well I just got home and going to bed. Plan is to get up at 5:30 and head out to Greenport by 6am. If weather is still blowing as it is now I will be running the boat in the Peconis tomorrow. if anybody is around call my cell at 516 351 7894

Don

Titan 10-21-2006 05:52 PM

Well me and the Activator did go up to the Conn. River. And it was rough. 3-5 on the way up and coming home was a Murderous 8 to 10. I guess only the real Men show up when it is rough............

SlAndrew you owe me $50 bucks bro. Or how bout a nice steak dinner.........

Indy 10-21-2006 09:10 PM

Originally Posted by Titan
Well me and the Activator did go up to the Conn. River. And it was rough. 3-5 on the way up and coming home was a Murderous 8 to 10.

Whoa...what part of the Sound had those monsters?

Byrdman 10-22-2006 12:10 AM

Well me and the Activator did go up to the Conn. River. And it was rough. 3-5 on the way up and coming home was a Murderous 8 to 10. I guess only the real Men show up when it is rough............

8 to 10 pleeeeze.... :rolleyes:

Byrdman 10-22-2006 12:12 AM

What...do you have a 47 Apache named Little Ceasars??..possibly they were....lets say 5s

Titan 10-22-2006 06:26 AM

Originally Posted by Byrdman
What...do you have a 47 Apache named Little Ceasars??..possibly they were....lets say 5s

Byrd No joke we had 3 to 5 going up. Coming home we had at least 8's behind us. Each wave was like a roller coaster. Climb to the top and fly.........

Titan 10-22-2006 06:28 AM

Originally Posted by SLANDREW
YOU DA MAN I tried calling ya back to let ya know I punked out it hAD TO BE REAL ROUGH THE BAY WAS you win how about some pics for certifacation :rolleyes: :cool:

You will see my boat in the pics up on the Conn. River. I did not have a camera with me..... My buddy did take some shot of the Activator from his cell phone. I will have to see if they came out........

WesSmith 10-22-2006 07:08 AM

Sounds like I should've gone ! :D :evilb: