Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Pale Face - Going...going..... (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/143471-pale-face-going-going.html)

Joe 10-23-2006 01:00 PM

Pale Face - Going...going.....

I met Mark, officially, for the first time earlier this year when he was being, "Rope-boy" (remember Mark... you said it first --- haha) for Carl aka Under Pressure in Key Largo as we were headed to the Keys.

On my 1st ever FLPowerboat run Mark brought Pale Face --- I still remember commenting that it was the nicest 47' I'd ever seen (even considering it was sitting next to Medicine Man, Kemosabe, Fire Water and several other awesome Apache's) and lovvvvved seeing it spraying the rooster tail and running across Biscayne Bay --- it seems like yesterday.

I can't believe you're selling it, Mark!!!!!!!!! What are you thinkin'..... It's an icon! :(

Joe

el indio 10-23-2006 01:14 PM

Re: Pale Face - Going...going.....

mark who? paleface belongs to Mike...........what are you smoking?

Joe 10-23-2006 01:19 PM

Mark, Mike.... you resin bucket guys all look and sound the same anyway! :eek: He's just shorter than you! :D :D

MarkSmith 10-23-2006 02:07 PM

Mike owns so many boats that he would not even notice one missing. :eek:

Lucky Strike Jr 10-23-2006 07:33 PM

Originally Posted by Joe
I met Mark, officially, for the first time earlier this year when he was being, "Rope-boy" (remember Mark... you said it first --- haha) for Carl aka PierPressure in Key Largo as we were headed to the Keys.

On my 1st ever FLPowerboat run Mark brought Pale Face --- I still remember commenting that it was the nicest 47' I'd ever seen (even considering it was sitting next to Medicine Man, Kemosabe, Fire Water and several other awesome Apache's) and lovvvvved seeing it spraying the rooster tail and running across Biscayne Bay --- it seems like yesterday.

I can't believe you're selling it, Mark!!!!!!!!! What are you thinkin'..... It's an icon! :(

Joe

Pale Face has been for sale on and off within the past year or two. That's #2 you've been slow on tonight! :drink:

PS-Last time we saw Mike out he was in his 38 Bertram Race Boat.

Joe 10-24-2006 08:53 AM

Originally Posted by Lucky Strike Jr
Pale Face has been for sale on and off within the past year or two. That's #2 you've been slow on tonight! :drink:

PS-Last time we saw Mike out he was in his 38 Bertram Race Boat.

You sure are cocky for a young skinny guy.... Ahhh, just remembered --- from Jersey! :D

P.S. I'm waiting to see a post on #1. :eek: :eek: :eek:

underpressure 10-24-2006 09:02 AM

Hey Joe,

It was Michael you met when he was with me in Pure Pressure. He has had Pale Face for sale for a bit and you are correct it s beautiful. I think he is just considering thinning the fleet a little.

Hope we see you in Key West, we are going Tuesday.

Carl

Joe 10-24-2006 09:10 AM

Originally Posted by underpressure
Hey Joe,

It was Michael you met when he was with me in Pure Pressure. He has had Pale Face for sale for a bit and you are correct it s beautiful. I think he is just considering thinning the fleet a little.

Hope we see you in Key West, we are going Tuesday.

Carl

Hey Carl - Yep.... for some reason I was thinking "Mark" --- All those Apache guys blend together :D .

Since I sold my boat, and I don't have a new one yet, I will be coming down boat-less. My idiot friend whom I was planning on hitching a ride in his TG booked the weekend one week too soon and he can't change his vacation now! IDIOT!!!! :eek: He was soooo looking forward to the trip, too!

I think it will be fun driving for once... We'll hook up with you guys when we get down there. Nothing firm yet ---- hotel is booked for Tue but it's looking like I'm not going to be able to get away until Wed., arriving in KW Thur. We'll see how it all comes together! Have a safe trip down and enjoy!

Sorry we're missing the run ---

Joe

Check your PM....