Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Warn Winch.....any dealers on board? (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/144144-warn-winch-any-dealers-board.html)

WHOSNEXT 11-01-2006 12:11 PM

Warn Winch.....any dealers on board?

looking for a deal on a bumper winch for my h2, any leads or info would be great

skopi55 11-01-2006 03:57 PM

Re: Warn Winch.....any dealers on board?

I've got a Warn 9,000lb. winch in good condition laying in my shop off of my old truck. Let me know if your interested.

WHOSNEXT 11-01-2006 05:23 PM

do you have any pictures? it would need to fit in a warn bumper.

buck183 11-01-2006 06:53 PM

What rating are you looking for?

I have a good deal on a display unit I have in my store right now. It's an 8k winch. May need a little heavier for the H2 though.

Let me know...

Buck

WHOSNEXT 11-01-2006 07:09 PM

I was looking at the 9.5xp winch because it would fit in there winch bumper for the h2. but if the price is right i might be interested, which model is it and what do you need to get for it?

Outdrive1 11-01-2006 09:03 PM

Originally Posted by buck183
What rating are you looking for?

I have a good deal on a display unit I have in my store right now. It's an 8k winch. May need a little heavier for the H2 though.

Let me know...

Buck

Buck, can you get a replacement gear for an older Warn winch? I have one on my 76 Landcruiser that I stripped one of the gears out on. I'll buy a snatch block this time when I replace it......... :rolleyes:

buck183 11-01-2006 10:27 PM

Originally Posted by WHOSNEXT
I was looking at the 9.5xp winch because it would fit in there winch bumper for the h2. but if the price is right i might be interested, which model is it and what do you need to get for it?

Can't remember which model it is. I'll check when I get there tomorrow. I can tell you the price will be right on it. My warehouse was running a one hour smoking deal on them a couple of weeks ago and I snatched it up. I'll pm you with more tomorrow.

buck183 11-01-2006 10:30 PM

Originally Posted by BADKACHINA
Buck, can you get a replacement gear for an older Warn winch? I have one on my 76 Landcruiser that I stripped one of the gears out on. I'll buy a snatch block this time when I replace it......... :rolleyes:

Overload it a little did we? ;)

Unless I have the part number from you I probably won't be any help. I can however get a phone number for one of the Warn service centers and hook you up with them. They will be much more knowledgable than me on the parts.

Buck

SLINGSHOT 11-02-2006 06:45 AM

856-853-8600 frank @ american truck center...real good friend of mine anda fellow osoer hes got a 34 magic

skopi55 11-02-2006 09:00 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Here it is. It's probably been used less then 10 times. Let me know.