Awesome Powerboats Big Thanks >

Awesome Powerboats Big Thanks

Notices

Awesome Powerboats Big Thanks

Old 11-03-2006, 05:44 PM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Awesome Powerboats Big Thanks

On the high recommendation from a friend I had 2 boats and 2 seadoo's touched up fiberglass, gel coat, and trailerr rewiring and 1 of the seadoo's had a big gouge in it and needed paint work. I marked everything myself that i wanted fixed and after the new owner went over everything himself called me and said he found some things that i had missed and they were going to take care of it and make everything look new. They were very timely and reasonable on all the work. I also got a chance to see their new 24' catamaran, He had 2 guys working on another bigger mold, The design looked like a sportscar in design. I also got a chance to see their engine shop where they were putting together a aluminum small block that they said was going in the 24. Nice to know there are class people in this Industry. Anybody in the midwest need any work done should consider Awesome, They are in St. Louis. The new owner Dan Mintz gave me his cell if I needed anything or knew anybody that needed any work done. He's at 314 496-6701.