Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Lets recap (gino) (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/144388-lets-recap-gino.html)

packinair 11-04-2006 02:42 PM

Lets recap (gino)

this could be a long thread
so far off the top of my head-
gate smashed his cl65
car fell through a sewer grate
scammed on motors by big scotty
hit by a cigarette
tow rig smashed
crashed jetski
almost died in a zodiac
missing lambo

now what did I forget?

Griff 11-04-2006 02:43 PM

Re: Lets recap (gino)

scratched side of boat on the only nail on the dock

The wheelie boat project

masher44 11-04-2006 02:44 PM

gouged the chit out of the side of the MTI

masher44 11-04-2006 02:45 PM

dowt!

masher44 11-04-2006 02:45 PM

employee smashed one of his cars at the photo shoot

FeverMike 11-04-2006 02:47 PM

Wait a minute...I was just talking to Gino here on OSO the other day about a clear bra for his Lambo...now it's missing?!?!?! WTF!!!! :eek:

cosmic12 11-04-2006 02:48 PM

forgot the watch deal with the check and the boat house Motion motors :eek:

wrinkleface 11-04-2006 02:55 PM

Originally Posted by cosmic12
forgot the watch deal with the check and the boat house Motion motors :eek:

That Damn watch!! :evilb:

marineclean 11-04-2006 03:01 PM

The gun expo incident....

lowblue320 11-04-2006 03:06 PM

hatch incident w/motion....

packinair 11-04-2006 03:08 PM

Originally Posted by marineclean
The gun expo incident....

I think I messed that one.. details

marineclean 11-04-2006 03:14 PM

Originally Posted by packinair
I think I messed that one.. details

I think it was on the inflatable thread. Short story, took 5 guns to an expo for a friend. 1 was loaded, he didn't know it. The cop checks the gun at entry and accidentally pulls the trigger. Hits, I think, 3 to 4 bystanders. Gino is thrown to the floor and kept against is will for four hours.

9 Lives 11-04-2006 03:17 PM

Look under "New hobby, whole new set of problems". Quite amusing "gun show" story.

packinair 11-04-2006 03:29 PM

Originally Posted by LubeJobs42
2 years ago a friend got 5 guns from an employee. He asked me to try to sell them. I broght them to a gun show. As I was going in there was a table with 2 cops inpecting the guns to see if they are loaded. When it was my turn I told the cop I had 5 old guns. I didn't know how to open 2 of them and wasn't sure if they were loaded. He told me "no problem, that's what we are here for". He checked the first couple of guns and he was impressed with the 4th one. The cop next to him was misreable! there was a line building behind us so he said how many more do you have? I said, only 1 more, he's almost done. He insisted "Just give it to me"! I handed it to him, he snatched it form my hands. I went back to talking to the first cop and all of a sudden BOOM!!! it was the loudest thing I ever heard! Thegun went off. The cop took the gun and tossed it in my chest. He said "WHERE THE F**K DI THAT ROUND COME FROM?" I told him you were checking it, I told this guy I didn't know if it was loaded. He then asked for my concelled weapons permit. As soon as I said I didn't have one, I was on the floor face down and my girl was up against the wall. There was a lot of screaming and commotion. Cops came from everywhere. A few seconds went by, a guy comes around the corner being helped by friends, blood pooring from his calf. A second later another guy comes around the corner holding his thigh. Antoher second goes by and a third guy comes hoppong around the corner blood all over his boot. Taqlk about 3 birds, one stone. The cop managed to hit 3 people with one shot. He put a tie strap on the gun to secure the trigger but never checked to see if it was loaded. When he tightened the tie strap the trigger got compressed and fired the one round. We were there getting harassed and questioned for over 4 hours. After talking to internal affairs, every police chief, detective from city, county, state etc etc, they told me i was not in any trouble. The cop was. I guess its a big deal if a cop discharges a gun by accident. I am currently being suied but it probably won't go anywhere. I keep my gun handling to a minimum now. This story is on the internet if you want to read more. I'm not sure exactly where.
You mentioned gun use!! Been there, done that!!

:evilb: :evilb:

BY U BOY 11-04-2006 03:29 PM

Originally Posted by masher44
employee smashed one of his cars at the photo shoot

AND THE TRUCK

cosmic12 11-04-2006 03:35 PM

holy crap :eek: when did that gun thing happen? thats got to be the worst of all :eek:

THEJOKER 11-04-2006 03:49 PM

Boat trailer came off hitch at ramp , Sarasota.

SpeedGirl 11-04-2006 04:01 PM

Rolex/bank account situation a few weeks ago.....

NefariousOne 11-04-2006 04:10 PM

Wait! I found his Lambo..... the truck driver figured he break it in for Gino..... Here it is getting owned by a Z06.... :eek: :evilb:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ksOBQrfp9kw

Tricky919 11-04-2006 04:10 PM

Holy Chit, is this all true?

wrinkleface 11-04-2006 04:15 PM

Originally Posted by NefariousOne
Wait! I found his Lambo..... the truck driver figured he break it in for Gino..... Here it is getting owned by a Z06.... :eek: :evilb:

That's freak'n mean!!!! :evilb:

otis311 11-04-2006 04:55 PM

what about his heart attack and the defibulator going off

JCPERF 11-04-2006 05:20 PM

What about the time at Band camp? :drink: :rolleyes:

Waterboy123 11-04-2006 07:50 PM

Gino, you have the worst luck I have ever read about, hate to see what would happen if you ever went to vegas...

articfriends 11-04-2006 08:05 PM

Fukk dude,you have BY FAR the worst luck!!!!The gun story I missed somehow,that is absolutely terrible,Smitty

packinair 11-04-2006 11:01 PM

now trailer falls off truck

tblrklakemo 11-04-2006 11:37 PM

Originally Posted by NefariousOne

sweet....gotta love a vette that will toast a lambo

FeverMike 11-05-2006 12:23 AM

Anyone....did his Lambo get stolen???? We were just talking about a clear bra for it a day ago! WTF? :eek:

LubeJobs42 11-05-2006 12:36 AM

Reading this post has been like looking through a photo album for me. So many memories. I forgot the hatch on the Motion!

AMF 11-05-2006 03:06 AM

Originally Posted by FeverMike
Anyone....did his Lambo get stolen???? We were just talking about a clear bra for it a day ago! WTF? :eek:

was supposed to be there Wed. Noone has heard from driver since monday

FeverMike 11-05-2006 08:35 AM

Originally Posted by AMF
was supposed to be there Wed. Noone has heard from driver since monday

Thanks...Gino I'm pullin' for ya on this one.
When I bought my new 2006 Porsche 997S a few month ago it was a dealer trade deal and the car was in Washington state and had to be trucked to Tampa FL. My dealer said this should take 5 days at the most. Well 3 weeks later the car finally shows up! :eek: For 2 of the weeks my dealer nor the dealer in Washington state could reach the truck driver.

THEJOKER 11-05-2006 09:11 AM

D a m n truck drivers! It's your wife's car Mike - haha. :D