Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Re: OSS Race Pics Today

Secret spy pics-haha
Old 11-11-2006, 09:51 AM
Registered
Platinum Member

Yep phone working and ringing off the hook. I'm bringing my secretary next year. 770-560-3747 Brian
Old 11-11-2006, 12:39 PM
Charter Member#203
Charter Member

Received 14,703 Likes on 3,785 Posts

Originally Posted by BURGER&FRIES
Any racing today Saturday in Destin if so what times and classes???

100 pm cst and 230 cst

live on oso
Old 11-13-2006, 09:13 AM
Registered

Received 9 Likes on 5 Posts

Sorry, I had to delete a lot of pictures because I do not post pictures of CRY BABYS!
Old 11-13-2006, 10:23 AM
Geronimo36
Gold Member

Received 131 Likes on 36 Posts

Originally Posted by FeverMike
You mean after they ran over the back of Muscle at the start and put them out of the race?!?!?!?!

Actually the only checkered flag shot I got was Nichols because they came in towards the beach at an angle to the sun. Everyone else was right in the sun so no photo's.
If the beak didn't get out of shape I doubt they would have hit each other, I heard it was the other way around.

They said the OL was running 110 down the straight, that's hauling the azz for some 525 on #6's!

Not for nothing but that boat looked like the most stable, smooth running boat in it's class. While eveyone walking chine to chine and flying the boat, he was motoring along smoothly. It looked like a Cat!
Old 11-13-2006, 03:27 PM
Registered

Received 9 Likes on 5 Posts

Panther, yes Brian Hollis (Joker) and I were watching that race together and we both commented on how stable and fast the OL looked in the water. The lines/looks of that boat are awesome! On the start though it looked like from our vantage point that the OL tried to change lanes from behind the Muscel boat and ran over the Muscle boat at the transom. To me it is just like driving a car if you hit the back of someone no matter what it's your fault for not allowing enough distance. That's racin' though and I've not read anything about what the Muscle guys had to say about this accident. I did hear that Joe Scro said the Muscle boat spun out in front of him and he got a little short with some fans in the dry pits when they asked about this. That's too bad for the fans. The Muslce boat did not spin out!
take care
Old 11-13-2006, 03:29 PM
Registered

Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts

Sorry, I had to delete a lot of pictures because I do not post pictures of CRY BABYS!
????
Old 11-13-2006, 03:32 PM
A to Z
Platinum Member

Panther, yes Brian Hollis (Joker) and I were watching that race together and we both commented on how stable and fast the OL looked in the water. The lines/looks of that boat are awesome! On the start though it looked like from our vantage point that the OL tried to change lanes from behind the Muscel boat and ran over the Muscle boat at the transom. To me it is just like driving a car if you hit the back of someone no matter what it's your fault for not allowing enough distance. That's racin' though and I've not read anything about what the Muscle guys had to say about this accident. I did hear that Joe Scro said the Muscle boat spun out in front of him and he got a little short with some fans in the dry pits when they asked about this. That's too bad for the fans. The Muslce boat did not spin out!
take care
from our balcony it looked like the Muscle boat hooked right into/under the OL (the OL was in the air at contact, or at least seemed so from my vantage point and it happened right in front of us)... and judging by where the damage was on the OL, that seems about right...
Attached Thumbnails OSS Race Pics Today-dscf2465.jpg  
Old 11-13-2006, 03:36 PM
Registered

The Muscle boat Hooked into Miccosukee!!!Get the facts straight before spewing BS!!!
Old 11-13-2006, 03:38 PM
Registered

And its the second time this year that Branch has smashed into Miccosukee!!!!

Quick Reply: OSS Race Pics Today

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.