Like Tree0Likes

The New One - 2007 Cigarette Top Gun Unlimited - Thanks Cigarette and Pier 57

Old 12-05-2006, 01:20 PM
Registered

My Boats: 2008 39' Cigarette Top Gun Unlimited
Default Re: The New One - 2007 Cigarette Top Gun Unlimited - Thanks Cigarette and Pier 57

Joe... you suck... and I mean that in the nicest way! Just got back from Mx...gotcha more CD's. Certainly your changing the stereo in the new toy?? Come up with a name yet?
Old 12-05-2006, 01:29 PM
Lip-Ship- Grafikworx Glad
Platinum Member

Default Re: The New One - 2007 Cigarette Top Gun Unlimited - Thanks Cigarette and Pier 57

Joe,
Where are Cigs new billet speaker covers?? looks like you got short changed.
Old 12-05-2006, 01:32 PM
Enjoy the show
VIP Member

It's tooooo nice. I don't think I'd ever get it wet.

I bet Fred would agree. Trailer queen for life.
Old 12-05-2006, 02:07 PM
Joe
Offshore Cowboy
Platinum Member

My Boats: '03 Lip-ship Gladiator - Purchased (Not from Lip-Ship) w/ worn out Merc's posted on OSO Classifieds and told to me had "Fresh Motors." Wish I would have gotten to Philly's 1 Day Sooner and bought the Gladiator he sold to Tommy!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by txspeedfreak
Joe... you suck... and I mean that in the nicest way! Just got back from Mx...gotcha more CD's. Certainly your changing the stereo in the new toy?? Come up with a name yet?
Funny you replied -- I had a 2 hr. drive last week and was scrolling thru the 3 CD's on the trip.... I'll keep my eyes open - thanks. You guys have THE BEST tunes!

Y - will upgrade it.... but nothing like the old boat! We'll just park next to you guys and tell everyone it's my boat jammin'!

Offshore Cowboy

P.S. You guys ought to come to Lauderdale for New Years... I don't know what you said when you were on the phone w/ my wife in KW, but when she was looking at my pics (when I got back), she said you were really funny on the phone that night and looked forward to meeting you (and hoped David would be out of the dog house by then!).

Here's a pic of her and my other business partner.
Attached Thumbnails
The New One - 2007 Cigarette Top Gun Unlimited - Thanks Cigarette and Pier 57-birgt-joe-curtis.jpg  
Old 12-05-2006, 02:10 PM
Registered

looks great, i cant wait to drive it over new years
Old 12-05-2006, 02:11 PM
Joe
Offshore Cowboy
Platinum Member

My Boats: '03 Lip-ship Gladiator - Purchased (Not from Lip-Ship) w/ worn out Merc's posted on OSO Classifieds and told to me had "Fresh Motors." Wish I would have gotten to Philly's 1 Day Sooner and bought the Gladiator he sold to Tommy!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by pm203
Joe,
Where are Cigs new billet speaker covers?? looks like you got short changed.
I think Cigarette said the billet covers were an additional 14k each --- or was it 15k. I can't remember. haha.

Besides... it's a bit too much "bling, bling" for me anyway! It does have a very cool head unit etc.... though.
Old 12-05-2006, 02:19 PM
Joe
Offshore Cowboy
Platinum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ron P
It's tooooo nice. I don't think I'd ever get it wet.

I bet Fred would agree. Trailer queen for life.
The only time a boat looks better than it does when it's on the trailer is when you have a photo of you airing it out over 4-5' rollers!

Like this shot of us in Destin.... we were North of 75 MPH flying it well... Gordo and I both had these two pics blew up and on the "boat pic's wall" in our houses.

Joe
Attached Thumbnails
The New One - 2007 Cigarette Top Gun Unlimited - Thanks Cigarette and Pier 57-factory_cigarette-us-flyin-high-2006.jpg   The New One - 2007 Cigarette Top Gun Unlimited - Thanks Cigarette and Pier 57-factory_cigarette-us-above-2006.jpg  
Old 12-05-2006, 02:21 PM
Joe
Offshore Cowboy
Platinum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wild
Remember --- I was happy keeping my 38 TG one more season until I rode in a 39...... Be warned!
Old 12-05-2006, 02:22 PM
Joe
Offshore Cowboy
Platinum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wild
P.S. You're one of the few guys I will ride with.... You're welcome to drive anytime!

Joe
Old 12-05-2006, 02:25 PM
Registered
Platinum Member

Beautiful!