Like Tree0Likes

The New One - 2007 Cigarette Top Gun Unlimited - Thanks Cigarette and Pier 57

Old 08-27-2007, 06:58 PM
Registered

My Boats: one ballsy Top Gun, a very fast Skater, one party Yellowfin....oh yeah, and two Boston Whalers

hey cowboy, looks like you know what you're doing with that thing....flying straight as an arrow!!!!
Old 08-28-2007, 02:10 PM
Joe
Offshore Cowboy
Platinum Member

My Boats: '03 Lip-ship Gladiator - Purchased (Not from Lip-Ship) w/ worn out Merc's posted on OSO Classifieds and told to me had "Fresh Motors." Wish I would have gotten to Philly's 1 Day Sooner and bought the Gladiator he sold to Tommy!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by thedonz View Post
hey cowboy, looks like you know what you're doing with that thing....flying straight as an arrow!!!!
Coming from you (as long as this is Frank and not Mike - haha...), that's pretty [email protected] good to hear!

Thanks again for the "tip" you gave me last year in Destin... It REALLY makes a difference in both the attitude of the boat and staying on top!

See you guys in KW, if not sooner!!!!
Attached Thumbnails
The New One - 2007 Cigarette Top Gun Unlimited - Thanks Cigarette and Pier 57-offshore-cowboy-going-thru-inlet-b.bmp   The New One - 2007 Cigarette Top Gun Unlimited - Thanks Cigarette and Pier 57-offshore-cowboy-going-thru-inlet-2-b.bmp  
Old 09-04-2007, 02:40 PM
Registered

My Boats: Cigarette 38 Top Gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe View Post
Hey Steve,

Thanks! I might hit you up for a ride... I left Offshore Cowboy in Fl., so no boating here for me. However, I did get to run my '03 Cig, "Godspeed" Saturday. The guy I sold it to last year has decided he likes car racing more than powerboating. So, I was lucky enought to get to be capitan one more time on her... We ran it down to Galveston, catching quite a few nice size rollers along the way. I'm sure the new owner will chime in after the deal is inked.
Joe, "Godspeed" rolled into my driveway at 4:30 Sunday evening. 4 of us hit her like a NASCAR pit crew and we had all the road grime and funk off it in about a half hour, then we spashed her. Ran Sunday evening and most all day on the water yesterday. This boat is sweet! Now for the massive cleaning it deserves. Thanks for all of your help, and for the great sea trial!

Last edited by HeavyP; 09-04-2007 at 03:24 PM.
Old 09-05-2007, 09:35 AM
Joe
Offshore Cowboy
Platinum Member

My Boats: '03 Lip-ship Gladiator - Purchased (Not from Lip-Ship) w/ worn out Merc's posted on OSO Classifieds and told to me had "Fresh Motors." Wish I would have gotten to Philly's 1 Day Sooner and bought the Gladiator he sold to Tommy!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeavyP View Post
Joe, "Godspeed" rolled into my driveway at 4:30 Sunday evening. 4 of us hit her like a NASCAR pit crew and we had all the road grime and funk off it in about a half hour, then we spashed her. Ran Sunday evening and most all day on the water yesterday. This boat is sweet! Now for the massive cleaning it deserves. Thanks for all of your help, and for the great sea trial!
You're more than welcome... Glad to hear she made it there safe, and that she's back in good hands. It is a great boat --- Lots of good memories!

Congratulations, and enjoy!

P.S. I just responded to your e-mail.

Joe