Like Tree0Likes

The New One - 2007 Cigarette Top Gun Unlimited - Thanks Cigarette and Pier 57

Old 11-13-2006, 02:39 PM
Joe
Offshore Cowboy
Platinum Member

My Boats: '03 Lip-ship Gladiator - Purchased (Not from Lip-Ship) w/ worn out Merc's posted on OSO Classifieds and told to me had "Fresh Motors." Wish I would have gotten to Philly's 1 Day Sooner and bought the Gladiator he sold to Tommy!!!
Default The New One - 2007 Cigarette Top Gun Unlimited - Thanks Cigarette and Pier 57

2007 39’ Cigarette Top Gun Unlimited w/ 600 EFI’s

The boat should be complete sometime next week…. Before I post the pics, I need to thank everyone who helped make this happen:

1) Tim Gallagher – The best and most consistent customer service in the world (and good friend). And to think… I was happy w/ my little ’03 525 TG before I met you!!! Thanks (I think).
2) Blume – Wow… where do I begin on this one. For now… I’ll just say, “Thanks, Man!” – and how the heck did that TV keep switching on and off at the condo in LOTO?
3) Pier 57 – David Woods & Matthew Smith (Thanks for joining the family and helping me get into this new boat with such ease and class – yes, Matthew… I’m even talking about you!!!).
4) Skip – Thank you for bringing Cigarette back to the top (as I said…. Your boats are waaaay expensive, but worth every penny ----- everyone should buy one!).
5) Neill – Thanks for building them to exceed all of our expectations (and for the great ride, smokin’ all those cats, and good times in LOTO).
6) Bud – Thanks for all of your behind-the-scenes help and technical expertise – and for putting up with all of my questions!!!!!
7) Schubel – For making this post possible, creating the forum for us all come together and rant! Oh, and for the pizza at Ricks Saturday night --- technically I guess that was Sunday morning. P.S. Don’t worry – we’re taking up a collection for either a SmartCraft system in your boat or a floating fuel truck!!!

And last but not least…..

thedonz jr. aka Mike Areces – First of all, thanks for becoming such a good friend… everything else comes second. Thanks for introducing me to Tim and all of your other South Florida / Miami Boys… and introducing me to the worst possible day to go thru Haulover Inlet.

God – Thank you for letting us all live thru that Haulover Inlet day when the tropical wave was there (no kidding --- the one we saw on TV after we arrived at Monty’s --- while we were all downing Pain Killers trying to get our hearts to slow down and our bodies to stop twitching and out of shock)!
Attached Thumbnails
The New One - 2007 Cigarette Top Gun Unlimited - Thanks Cigarette and Pier 57-final-paint-scheme-2-my-2007-600-boat.jpg   The New One - 2007 Cigarette Top Gun Unlimited - Thanks Cigarette and Pier 57-2nd-picture-paint-101906.jpg   The New One - 2007 Cigarette Top Gun Unlimited - Thanks Cigarette and Pier 57-5th-picture-paint-101906.jpg  

Old 11-13-2006, 02:43 PM
Joe
Offshore Cowboy
Platinum Member

My Boats: '03 Lip-ship Gladiator - Purchased (Not from Lip-Ship) w/ worn out Merc's posted on OSO Classifieds and told to me had "Fresh Motors." Wish I would have gotten to Philly's 1 Day Sooner and bought the Gladiator he sold to Tommy!!!
Default Re: The New One - 2007 Cigarette Top Gun Unlimited - Thanks Cigarette and Pier 57

Second
Attached Thumbnails
The New One - 2007 Cigarette Top Gun Unlimited - Thanks Cigarette and Pier 57-done-paint-3.jpg   The New One - 2007 Cigarette Top Gun Unlimited - Thanks Cigarette and Pier 57-done-paint-port-rear-close-up.jpg   The New One - 2007 Cigarette Top Gun Unlimited - Thanks Cigarette and Pier 57-done-paint-port-rear-close-up.jpg  

Old 11-13-2006, 02:44 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

My Boats: 2006 Formula 400SS
Re: The New One - 2007 Cigarette Top Gun Unlimited - Thanks Cigarette and Pier 57

Joe, The boat is awesome! The paint job is killer! Can't wait to see it in Texas....Congrats!!!!
Old 11-13-2006, 02:45 PM
Registered

Default Re: The New One - 2007 Cigarette Top Gun Unlimited - Thanks Cigarette and Pier 57

Nice Ride and everyone likes to know when they did a good job
Old 11-13-2006, 02:47 PM
Joe
Offshore Cowboy
Platinum Member

Third
Attached Thumbnails
The New One - 2007 Cigarette Top Gun Unlimited - Thanks Cigarette and Pier 57-back-seat-bolster-side-storage-gunnell.jpg   The New One - 2007 Cigarette Top Gun Unlimited - Thanks Cigarette and Pier 57-done-paint-transom.jpg  
Old 11-13-2006, 02:47 PM
Joe
Offshore Cowboy
Platinum Member

Fourth
Attached Thumbnails
The New One - 2007 Cigarette Top Gun Unlimited - Thanks Cigarette and Pier 57-drivers-helm-dash-.jpg   The New One - 2007 Cigarette Top Gun Unlimited - Thanks Cigarette and Pier 57-engines-crates.jpg   The New One - 2007 Cigarette Top Gun Unlimited - Thanks Cigarette and Pier 57-rigging-engine-room-110206.jpg  

Last edited by Joe; 11-13-2006 at 02:50 PM.
Old 11-13-2006, 02:48 PM
Mod Squad Enforcer
Charter Member

My Boats: 2009 Skater 3212- Mad Props-- 27' Conceot CC t/275VRods

Nice boat........for a HOMO from Texas........

Good to see you. KW is once again the place that can't be missed.
Old 11-13-2006, 02:48 PM
Registered

My Boats: 91 Scarab 21' Excel/1999 Proline 200 sport

Thats A Mo-fkin Sweet Ride. Hope To See It On The Lake Soon. :d Congrats
Old 11-13-2006, 02:52 PM
Charter Mod
Charter Member

My Boats: Cigarette - "90MPH" Edition

Congratulations Joe! The boat looks great!
Old 11-13-2006, 02:53 PM
Joe
Offshore Cowboy
Platinum Member

Fifth
Attached Thumbnails
The New One - 2007 Cigarette Top Gun Unlimited - Thanks Cigarette and Pier 57-drivers-helm-dash-.jpg   The New One - 2007 Cigarette Top Gun Unlimited - Thanks Cigarette and Pier 57-engines-boat.jpg   The New One - 2007 Cigarette Top Gun Unlimited - Thanks Cigarette and Pier 57-its-boxes-not-yet-380s.jpg