Notices

Gratitude month

Old 11-18-2006, 03:56 PM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Gratitude month

Hey guys,
I didn't want the whole month go buy without giving thanks. First and foremost, what a blessing to live and work in these great United States. Second, I'm not entirely sure what I did to deserve such a phenomenal family: wonderful generous mom and dad; super wife - cute, witty, playful, great mother to my three great kids and she loves boating; world-class inlaws; best business partner in the world (my brother), dedicated, competent, and all-around fabulous employees; good neighbors who look out for each other; and a host of friends who would go to the ends of the earth for me and my family( they're the kind that always ask if they can put in fuel or at least pay for dinner!). And of course my boat - I paid darn near nothing for it and have put next to nothing into it - its been a pleasure from day one for me, my family and all our freinds. My wife and I have enjoyed more days just at the dock or anchored out reading the paper, swimming and well.....did I mention reading the paper? Anyway, Happy Thanksgiving to all the good folks on this site who have provided more advice and entertainment than I could have imagined before I joined. -Jeff
Old 11-18-2006, 06:00 PM
'05 Concept SF23
VIP Member

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
Default Re: Gratitude month

I second the thanks. Joe Murray