Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   JC Performance Engines in Magazine????? (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/145171-jc-performance-engines-magazine.html)

Titan 11-15-2006 06:13 PM

JC Performance Engines in Magazine?????

2 Attachment(s)
Someone told Jeff that my engine and Panther's engines were in a magazine. Only thing is he does not remember what magazine. Anyone see these engines below??

Thanks

Panther 11-15-2006 06:18 PM

Re: JC Performance Engines in Magazine?????

Originally Posted by Titan
Someone told Jeff that my engine and Panther's engines were in a magazine. Only thing is he does not remember what magazine. Anyone see these engines below??

Thanks

Interesting!! I guess I'll be heading over to Barnes and Noble in a little while! :evilb:

Titan, maybe it was the CMI contest we entered in??? :rolleyes:

jayboat 11-15-2006 06:21 PM

I'm callin fake! There's no duct tape in those pix. :evilb:

masher44 11-15-2006 06:54 PM

They are.... not sure of the mag but yes... you tools are in :rolleyes: I guess they wanted slow examples :evilb:

Lucididee 11-15-2006 06:59 PM

Originally Posted by masher44
They are.... not sure of the mag but yes... you tools are in :rolleyes: I guess they wanted slow examples :evilb:

Oh boy, that's almost like fightin' words :rolleyes:

Lucididee 11-15-2006 07:05 PM

Thanks

R U kidding me? Smack 'em in the head for me.

Panther 11-15-2006 07:14 PM

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :evilb:

Titan 11-15-2006 07:20 PM

Well I guess they chose the least Spookiest engines Jeff built. Jeffrey said today mine came out the best. And Frank's were OK!!!!! :D

Yours is just spooky with that paint in your bildge crumbscraper.......

Panther 11-15-2006 07:23 PM

And Frank's were OK!!!!! :D

He fixed the Pickle motors up right! :eek: ;)

Titan 11-15-2006 07:23 PM

Originally Posted by Panther
Interesting!! I guess I'll be heading over to Barnes and Noble in a little while! :evilb:

Titan, maybe it was the CMI contest we entered in??? :rolleyes:

I believe you are right Frank. It might even be in a CMI Ad. I wish I knew though I want a copy...