Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > General Boating Discussion
The argument is over!!!!!!!!! >

The argument is over!!!!!!!!!

Notices

The argument is over!!!!!!!!!

Old 11-20-2006, 06:11 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: The argument is over!!!!!!!!!

shark yes he won and i was there the boat was dead ready right on that day. now fast foward to morehead they were no where close on ther set up . they could not catch shougan. they were every witch way including lose . so on any day anyone can be beat . so quit beating a dead horse .
Old 11-20-2006, 06:13 PM
Registered

and as for nigel and rick i was on of the first to say how great there win was at fountain . they are a great race team and good people and friends .
Old 11-20-2006, 06:16 PM
Registered

as for a level playing feld at oss after this past weekend (jd rider ) how can you call it any thing but f@#!$%W#$% up we see your leavel playing feld ..
Old 11-20-2006, 08:22 PM
Registered

Received 9 Likes on 5 Posts

Maybe OL will come race the REAL Super V's in 2007.
Old 11-20-2006, 10:42 PM
Registered

Unhappy Re: The argument is over!!!!!!!!!

I do not want to bite the hand that might feed me nexted year, but it was a bummer to hear about JD AND TOTALLY ABOUT ON THE CHIP in p class everyone has a true faster boat than the speed its going .but to be safe everyone runs like 80%. UNDER PROP THE BOAT A LITTLE ,other wise boats would be running on the edge of breaking or killing them self. I now of some boats that had a top speed 14 to 20 mph faster than there class but the water would have to be a 1 foot chop to do it. I THINK ON THE CHIP was keeping up in there race p1 they had to be on the very edge to keep up with the cats, and want to say they deserve the biggest balls trophy and should go back to p2 I know in my class nexted year there are boats with a 100 to 150 more hp than me. and it was like that in 02. as long as the gps's work to stop break outs I will be happy so one more congrats to all races and to OPA,OSS AND APBA, SBI AND YOU GUYS OUT WEST POPRA
Old 11-21-2006, 01:16 AM
Registered

Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts

Originally Posted by AIR TIME
I do not want to bite the hand that might feed me nexted year, but it was a bummer to hear about JD AND TOTALLY ABOUT ON THE CHIP in p class everyone has a true faster boat than the speed its going .but to be safe everyone runs like 80%. UNDER PROP THE BOAT A LITTLE ,other wise boats would be running on the edge of breaking or killing them self. I now of some boats that had a top speed 14 to 20 mph faster than there class but the water would have to be a 1 foot chop to do it. I THINK ON THE CHIP was keeping up in there race p1 they had to be on the very edge to keep up with the cats, and want to say they deserve the biggest balls trophy and should go back to p2 I know in my class nexted year there are boats with a 100 to 150 more hp than me. and it was like that in 02. as long as the gps's work to stop break outs I will be happy so one more congrats to all races and to OPA,OSS AND APBA, SBI AND YOU GUYS OUT WEST POPRA
My brother ran the hell out of On the Chip to stay ahead of the MTI and probably would of won but the driver Jimmy suffered 3 broken ribs during the race and had to back off. Even though we all thought they were outclassed, we think we could of won.
Old 11-21-2006, 07:01 AM
Registered

Received 9 Likes on 5 Posts

JC, the On the Chip Fountain...was that the Shockwave and berfore that Dragon Lady boat?
Old 11-21-2006, 08:57 AM
Registered

Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts

Originally Posted by FeverMike
JC, the On the Chip Fountain...was that the Shockwave and berfore that Dragon Lady boat?
Yes
Attached Thumbnails The argument is over!!!!!!!!!-2k4may3_00006.jpg   The argument is over!!!!!!!!!-dragon-lady.jpg  
Old 11-21-2006, 11:54 AM
Registered

JC THAT WHAT I MEAN killing themselfs it's not right they should and deserve a WORLD CHAMP TITLE . p1 v champs what class are they going to run nexted year are they stuck in p1?
Old 11-21-2006, 03:21 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Hohumm

Last edited by Pantera1; 08-02-2007 at 06:13 PM.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.