A Word Of THANKS to These OSO Members. >

A Word Of THANKS to These OSO Members.

Notices

A Word Of THANKS to These OSO Members.

Old 11-24-2006, 09:26 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 249 Likes on 136 Posts
Default Re: A Word Of THANKS to These OSO Members.

Glad everything worked out!
Old 11-24-2006, 09:58 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Glad i could help Sharkey
Old 11-24-2006, 10:02 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Keep the pictures coming!
Old 11-24-2006, 10:43 PM
Registered

Tim keep up the good work ... we love it

Chris
Old 11-25-2006, 05:53 AM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 1,295 Likes on 449 Posts

I only made one post on Bernies thread and it was in your defense, it seems I'm too controversial as it is. BUT, I have to commend Steve on taking measures to make it right. I know he can't watch everything all the time. I sure hope that moderator loses his privledges for saying it came "from" oso admin, that was just an outright lie it seems for a hidden agenda.
Old 11-25-2006, 06:56 AM
OSO Content Provider
Commercial Member

Received 49 Likes on 23 Posts

Originally Posted by Scott B
Sharkey, what software are you using to watermark with??
ACDSee Pro

Originally Posted by offshoredrillin
I sure hope that moderator loses his privledges for saying it came "from" oso admin, that was just an outright lie it seems for a hidden agenda.
I don't know if the Moderator actually heard from someone other than Steve, he just just OSO. But I also haven't heard anything more from the Moderator on this matter...
From what the Moderator said, the complaint came from another photographer. It was NOT Freeze Frame either. He called me right away when he heard about this. Besides, I promote Freeze Frame alot on my site as well....

Thank you everyone for your comments.....

Digital Photography & Video one BYTE at a time !
Old 11-25-2006, 08:07 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by sharkeymarine
ACDSee Pro

I don't know if the Moderator actually heard from someone other than Steve, he just just OSO. But I also haven't heard anything more from the Moderator on this matter...
From what the Moderator said, the complaint came from another photographer. It was NOT Freeze Frame either. He called me right away when he heard about this. Besides, I promote Freeze Frame alot on my site as well....

Thank you everyone for your comments.....
Stop you're babble you big cry baby! YEASH!!!!!!!

Just bustin!

There is no one in the world more dedicated to taking pictures of performance boating (any type shape or size) than Tim Sharkey. He is the man - spends countless hours taking the pictures and more than that editing them and posting them on the web.

So he wants to sell a few to barely break even and cover his costs - so what! I hope Tim you turn a profit!
Old 11-25-2006, 10:23 AM
Registered

Re: A Word Of THANKS to These OSO Members.

n
Originally Posted by sharkeymarine
A word of thanks to:

41hatteras, 9 Lives, ACTIVESHACK, AIR TIME, ALL IN, Apache041, Aqua Nut, Audiofn, BAJA342, bajasport, baronmarine, BattleCry, BBB725, beerisgood, berns29scarab, binmack, Blowtorch, bluellama, Bobthebuilder, boss252, BUIZILLA, Bullhead, BY U BOY, caferacer, Chest Rockwell, chriscarbone, ciaoderhead, CigDaze, cosmic12, dan lawrence, DaveP, Donzi38ZR, fastercat, fastrich69, FeverMike, fubar260, GATORONE, GOFSTSUMDAY, hberry, Hell Ya!, Hot Boat, Hot Duck, insptech, jarhead0341, JCPERF, jdnca1, jeffbare, JERSEY DEVIL, JimBull, johnnyo, Killer_TA, Liquid Fix, mama tryed, masher44, Maximus, mcollinstn, mesablue, mikes280, Mikey Likes It, NeedRide, orss, Outcast1, paintkahuna, papa dukes, Payton, Pete B, Poo, purnell, Qball, Reeking Havoc, richsformula, RoseBudRacing, sakoutis3, Samg, Scott B, ScottB, Sea-Dated, skopi55, Spicy, SRogers, stecz20, stinger312, Strip Poker 388, Summer Heat, Tantrum, tgersx, Tom A., tomas_wallin, TylerCrockett, ViciousOne, Wahoo ATV, wananewboat, Waterdogs, WesSmith, Zero Cavity, zitoracing

as well all of you who have either called or emailed me directly, I just want to express my thanks for your support.

In just a few short hours you all took the time to express yourselves on my behalf. Having not been near a computer all day, I wasn't able to read bernscarab's Poll Thread until after the thread was locked down.
My appreciation goes out to all of you as well as OSO ADMIN "Steve" for handling the situation so quickly...

Perhaps in the future before I react to a request, I should make sure the Owner of OSO is aware.

Unfortunately I removed an entire nights worth of photos which took hours and hours to upload. Then wasted the following night removing them...

I only hope the person responsible for this had his head between the OSO Hammer and the Anvil...

I will try to restore as many photos as I can.

Thank you again for your support !
no problem bro... you are the man! the pic of DC with the Death Squad shirt is the best. Thanks for all your badass pics!
Old 11-25-2006, 10:29 AM
OSO Content Provider
Commercial Member

Talking Re: A Word Of THANKS to These OSO Members.

Originally Posted by masher44
n
no problem bro... you are the man! the pic of DC with the Death Squad shirt is the best. Thanks for all your badass pics!
This one ? :
Attached Thumbnails A Word Of THANKS to These OSO Members.-d-048-small-.jpg  

Old 11-25-2006, 10:32 AM
OSO Content Provider
Commercial Member

Talking Re: A Word Of THANKS to These OSO Members.

Originally Posted by DaveP
Stop you're babble you big cry baby! YEASH!!!!!!!

Just bustin!

There is no one in the world more dedicated to taking pictures of performance boating (any type shape or size) than Tim Sharkey. He is the man - spends countless hours taking the pictures and more than that editing them and posting them on the web.

So he wants to sell a few to barely break even and cover his costs - so what! I hope Tim you turn a profit!
Thanks DaveP !

You made me spit out my coffee this morning with that 1st line........
Attached Images  

Quick Reply: A Word Of THANKS to These OSO Members.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.