Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   was on the water today !! (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/146438-water-today.html)

berns29scarab 12-03-2006 05:48 PM

was on the water today !!

took the 353 for its last hoorah of the season and surprisingly enuff there were a few boats out there. saw the OSO member with the Y2K All Rise and a few other boats as well. shes now outta the water, winterized, on her new trailer and will be detailed and wrapped this week.. :(

DaveP 12-03-2006 06:28 PM

Re: was on the water today !!

Yeah yeah yeah we're all tired of hearing about it so WE'RE ALL GLAD IT IS PUT AWAY! :p :D :p :D

Next stop: LACE get together at the NY Boatshow :evilb:

Panther 12-03-2006 06:50 PM

Good thing you got her out today, they're talking about mixed rain and snow tonight... cold weather next week.. We knew the bottom was going to fall out, it's just a matter of when it was going to happen. :(

This day last year we had 2-3 inches of snow on the ground! :eek:

Titan 12-03-2006 07:09 PM

I wish we had 2 - 3 inches of Snow on the ground right now. I would not of had to watch the Giants loose like girls....

Sea-Dated 12-03-2006 08:32 PM

Originally Posted by Titan
I wish we had 2 - 3 inches of Snow on the ground right now. I would not of had to watch the Giants loose like girls....

Go Cowboys!!!!!
:evilb: :evilb: :evilb:

hammer01 12-03-2006 10:30 PM

all i can say is we do have snow on the ground and go bears!! hope to see dem cowboys after the regular season.

Panther 12-04-2006 08:31 AM

The way they were playing prior to yesterdays game, I'm not surprised that they lost... :rolleyes: They had the 3 pt. spread and I bet against them, and I'm a fan... :eek:

berns29scarab 12-04-2006 08:41 AM

i route for 2 teams ....

THE REDSKINS AND WHOEVER'S PLAYING THE GIANTS !!

sakoutis3 12-04-2006 10:10 AM

Do not insult women like that!!!!!!!!! :evilb: :evilb:

sakoutis3 12-04-2006 10:42 AM

Originally Posted by Panther
The way they were playing prior to yesterdays game, I'm not surprised that they lost... :rolleyes: They had the 3 pt. spread and I bet against them, and I'm a fan... :eek:

Figures pink boat, pink team= pink fan :evilb: :evilb: