Notices

Key West Dvd Finally!!

Old 12-06-2006, 04:20 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Talking Key West Dvd Finally!!

Just got my dvd from last year excellent job by FPC.I would have to say probably one of the best video's I've come across in a long while.Some really nice hardware,including the ladies!
Unfortunately we missed this years run but we hope to get back into the swing of things maybe miami boat show.or the spring key west run!!It was also nice to see they paid attention to how many events we participated in this past year.

The boating in paradise magazine had some great pictures of our family and boat too!!My kids were smiling ear to ear when I showed them the video and the magazine. Happy holidays!!!! Winter sucks if you live up North !!
Old 12-06-2006, 04:35 PM
Registered

Received 3,019 Likes on 987 Posts
Default Re: Key West Dvd Finally!!

I heard wee're on that video rockin' the tiger. Can't wait to see it.
Old 12-06-2006, 04:53 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 157 Likes on 54 Posts

We got ours last week. It's a great video. We had a great time on the run this year, it's one run not to miss! Before we left Key West this year, FPC had a teaser video of the run which was very cool.

PS-We're already signed up for the Miami Boat Show Poker Run. Tank are you guys coming out again? Is Tim bringing his Gun out?
Old 12-06-2006, 06:53 PM
Registered

Received 3,019 Likes on 987 Posts

Originally Posted by Lucky Strike Jr
We got ours last week. It's a great video. We had a great time on the run this year, it's one run not to miss! Before we left Key West this year, FPC had a teaser video of the run which was very cool.

PS-We're already signed up for the Miami Boat Show Poker Run. Tank are you guys coming out again? Is Tim bringing his Gun out?
Bobby, I don't know. I have another buddy thinking about sending his Playboy out there from here (H2OToie) and Tim is actually thinking of buying a boat to LEAVE out there. We'll see. Hope to make it though. This time we'll just stay at Islamorada instead of going and staying in KW like last year.