Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Loto ANy1????? (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/146589-loto-any1.html)

Sick Stinger 12-05-2006 04:56 PM

Loto ANy1?????

Hey i was just checkin out an OSO vid. of loto osos shootout all i can say is i wanna be ther ethis year i dont care if i have to sleep on the dock or on top the that dogs place of even in the bathroom that place is bad ass and looks like a great time please let me know anytime somehtign is going on over there id love to come down sometime i know i couldnt bring my boat cause of the distance but woundlt mind the exsprience and not to push it but love to hang out with some OSO's to show me around hang out for the day/weekend anyway just though id throw this thread out there just to pretty much say Loto looks Bad ASS and cant wait to see it this summer

Tantrum 12-05-2006 06:44 PM

Re: Loto ANy1?????

We trailered the AMT out this past year......next year I think we are going to fly out and rent a houseboat :eek: :drink:

WeaponX 12-05-2006 06:57 PM

Originally Posted by Tantrum
We trailered the AMT out this past year......next year I think we are going to fly out and rent a houseboat :eek: :drink:

Check the plumbing on the boat first. :D :evilb:

dykstra 12-05-2006 10:56 PM

Originally Posted by Sick Stinger
Hey i was just checkin out an OSO vid. of loto osos shootout all i can say is i wanna be ther ethis year i dont care if i have to sleep on the dock or on top the that dogs place of even in the bathroom that place is bad ass and looks like a great time please let me know anytime somehtign is going on over there id love to come down sometime i know i couldnt bring my boat cause of the distance but woundlt mind the exsprience and not to push it but love to hang out with some OSO's to show me around hang out for the day/weekend anyway just though id throw this thread out there just to pretty much say Loto looks Bad ASS and cant wait to see it this summer

WHAT? the hell, where they talking about?

Tantrum 12-06-2006 08:23 AM

Originally Posted by 3600cat

:drink: :p :drink:

offshoredrillin 12-06-2006 08:36 AM

Originally Posted by 3600cat

and rod holder for the fireworks...:D

Tantrum 12-06-2006 08:38 AM

Originally Posted by offshoredrillin
and rod holder for the fireworks...:D

And a secure upper deck :D

hammer01 12-06-2006 11:03 AM

I'M ALREADY SCEARED, THE SBRT WITH A LOTO PRTBT, YOU GUYS DO REALIZE THE HOUSE THAT YOU RENTED FROM WIGGLER FROM READING DOES NOT HAVE A REMOVEABLE POOL FOR THE FRONT OF THE BOAT, OR DOES IT????

Sean H 12-06-2006 11:08 AM

don't throw the patio furniture in the pool either... :evilb: :drink:

hammer01 12-06-2006 03:05 PM

Originally Posted by Sean H
don't throw the patio furniture in the pool either... :evilb: :drink:

THEY CAN'T SEAN, THAT WOULD BE WASTING A PERFECTLY GOOD BED. AT THAT POINT, A $1.99 RAFT FROM WALMART IS A COMMODITY ON THAT TRIP FOR CLEAN SLEEPING ARRANGEMENTS.