Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Miami Boat Show /FPC Poker Run (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/14678-miami-boat-show-fpc-poker-run.html)

Zero Cavity 02-07-2002 01:11 PM

Miami Boat Show /FPC Poker Run

Stu's Florida Powerboat Club is having the annual Miami Boat Show Poker Run to Islamorada on Feb.22-24.This is the weekend after the boat show.
Zero Cavity is coming.
Who else is coming?????????????

PokerFace 02-07-2002 05:04 PM

Hello Doctor....how are you doing? We are coming down for the boat show and staying for the Poker Run. Can't wait to see you. I will see you at OSO party and FPB party. I will be taking Dee and (baby) Linda down to Islamorada on Sunday the 17th, then driving the boat up to Miami on Thursday the 21st to meet up with everybody and make the run back on Friday. Barkley :cool:

Zero Cavity 02-07-2002 11:46 PM

Hi Barkley!!! That is great , now the question is How many OSO members are coming????

DaveP 02-08-2002 12:21 AM

Hey Doc,

I'll be crewing on my buddy's 42 Outerlimits
"WHAT A GAS!"

See you there!

plasterd 02-08-2002 08:50 PM

talked to stu today,there are 60 boats going,they had to get another marina 6 miles away to park all the boats,its better then having to tie up on the sea wall...see ya there doc...

Tonto 02-08-2002 10:25 PM

Hey Doc, Plastered, Poker Face
I'll be there :D Can't make the FPC party though :( I'll be in Lauderdale on the 19th and going to Miami on the 22nd to meet up with all ya'll. Sounds like this run is getting out of control. I'm glad I know where i"m going and don't have to stay in the middle of all that mess.
Hey Doc, did ya hear I think we got four 47's going on this one :D Look forward to seeing all ya'll in a couple of weeks.
RLT

Nauti Kitty 02-12-2002 06:30 PM

Dr the michigan contingent could only muster two for the run but the big dog (green wing) is coming so don't drive under the rooster tail! Little playboy will be hanging in the back stayin out of the way of those big old battlewagons like the medicine man. RT you callin me? Nick says you might. Lookin forward to tippin a few ( thousand) with you. My wif says she can't wait to get a hug. Ick. Word NK :rolleyes:

RiverGirl 02-12-2002 06:51 PM

you guys are funny.....
Long time no see you in here posting...are you lurking, Mr. Medicine Man...?

:D :p :D :D

[ 02-12-2002: Message edited by: RiverGirl ]

Wildman1 02-12-2002 07:18 PM

OSO MENBERS. I NEED A RIDE ON THE POKER RUN IF ANYBODY HAS ROOM. LEAVING THE BOAT HOME, PLAN ON TAKING IT TO POKER RUN IN SARASOTA. I,LL SPLIT EXPENSES OF SOMEONE HAS ROOM. JUST ME AND THE WIFE [BLONDES PREFERRRED].

Andy Buzz 02-12-2002 07:52 PM

Hey, we can have a big carpool(boatpool) I did not want to drag my Outerlimits from Tampa and did not want to be the first to throw my thumb up but, I would gladly pay expenses to grab a ride. Feel free to email [email protected] or call (813)227-9779 anytime.

Andy