Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > General Boating Discussion
Donzi dealers or any dealer with a 38 ZSF >

Donzi dealers or any dealer with a 38 ZSF

Like Tree0Likes

Donzi dealers or any dealer with a 38 ZSF

Reply

Old 12-10-2006, 05:14 PM
  #1
Registered
Thread Starter
 
LapseofReason's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: Stafford Va.
My Boat: 98 NORTECH 5000V
Posts: 2,806
Default Donzi dealers or any dealer with a 38 ZSF

I want to trade a Nortech 5000v in on one, anybody want to deal?
LapseofReason is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2006, 06:56 PM
  #2
Registered
 
DaveP's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2000
Location: Toms River, NJ
My Boat: 2004 36 Concept
Posts: 2,740
Default Re: Donzi dealers or any dealer with a 38 ZSF

Thats a pretty stong trade against that boat.

I would recommend selling your NorTech outright.

For the 38ZSF, I would contact Hugh @ Offshore Performance since you are located near them. I just financed one for one of their customers - they are great people.
DaveP is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2006, 08:13 PM
  #3
Registered
Thread Starter
 
LapseofReason's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: Stafford Va.
My Boat: 98 NORTECH 5000V
Posts: 2,806
Default Re: Donzi dealers or any dealer with a 38 ZSF

Ok buy my NT, I just don't have the time to deal with every tire kicking sea trail ass out there that want's to waste my time. I will still have to come off cash for a new or used ZSF, any dealer that isnt just playing with other people's money should be able to work it out and make good money.
LapseofReason is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2006, 09:39 PM
  #4
Registered
 
DaveP's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2000
Location: Toms River, NJ
My Boat: 2004 36 Concept
Posts: 2,740
Default Re: Donzi dealers or any dealer with a 38 ZSF

Originally Posted by LapseofReason
Ok buy my NT, I just don't have the time to deal with every tire kicking sea trail ass out there that want's to waste my time. I will still have to come off cash for a new or used ZSF, any dealer that isnt just playing with other people's money should be able to work it out and make good money.
The Donzi's sell for $350k - $400k.

As for dealing with selling your boat - thats why dealers have BROKERAGE for a fee. A 50 nor-tech is not that easy of a boat to sell so any dealer is not going to just take the boat in trade. It's just not that simple.
DaveP is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2006, 10:02 PM
  #5
Forum Regulator
VIP Member
iTrader: (1)
 
Sydwayz's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2001
Location: Worldwide
My Boat: 17' Speedliner Cat & O.P.B.
Posts: 22,361
Default Re: Donzi dealers or any dealer with a 38 ZSF

www.offshore-performance.com

or

http://www.haynesoutdoorsmarine.com/...outdoorsmarine
Sydwayz is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2006, 10:40 PM
  #6
Registered
 
OL40SVX's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: Bristol, RI
My Boat: Outerlimits
Posts: 7,238
Default Re: Donzi dealers or any dealer with a 38 ZSF

Ocean Performance is a Donzi dealer and might take your trade.
OL40SVX is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2006, 01:32 AM
  #7
Registered
 
Downtown42's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: 1 Flu Ovr KuKos Nest-WI
My Boat: 2005 42' Fountain SOLD
Posts: 9,950
Default Re: Donzi dealers or any dealer with a 38 ZSF

It has been over a year trying to sell your boat. Most dealers will want to be into that rig right if they own it. What do you think a fair retail price is?
How many hrs on the motors?

http://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/s...75#post1461875
Downtown42 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2006, 08:35 AM
  #8
Registered
Thread Starter
 
LapseofReason's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: Stafford Va.
My Boat: 98 NORTECH 5000V
Posts: 2,806
Default Re: Donzi dealers or any dealer with a 38 ZSF

Originally Posted by Downtown42
It has been over a year trying to sell your boat. Most dealers will want to be into that rig right if they own it. What do you think a fair retail price is?
How many hrs on the motors?

http://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/s...75#post1461875
I have never really put it up for sale just stuck it in a thread or two on here. I would like to get around 225k, for it 60 hrs on power and thats about half of what the other one's are for sale at.
LapseofReason is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2006, 09:26 AM
  #9
Registered
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Posts: 10,002
Default Re: Donzi dealers or any dealer with a 38 ZSF

Originally Posted by LapseofReason
I have never really put it up for sale just stuck it in a thread or two on here. I would like to get around 225k, for it 60 hrs on power and thats about half of what the other one's are for sale at.

A 50 V with 850's is awesome but you need that special buyer with the big wallet, big truck and the big dock/lift to keep it on. The other 50's on here are newer and some have diesels which is why they are more money. Your 98 is now 9 years old which scares some people away. That is a cool boat regardless of age!
Jupiter Sunsation is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2006, 10:18 AM
  #10
Registered
Thread Starter
 
LapseofReason's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: Stafford Va.
My Boat: 98 NORTECH 5000V
Posts: 2,806
Default Re: Donzi dealers or any dealer with a 38 ZSF

Originally Posted by Jupiter Sunsation
A 50 V with 850's is awesome but you need that special buyer with the big wallet, big truck and the big dock/lift to keep it on. The other 50's on here are newer and some have diesels which is why they are more money. Your 98 is now 9 years old which scares some people away. That is a cool boat regardless of age!

Only one has diesels that is for sale and I hear the two speed zf trans are not so great and some are of the other ones are white so unless you want a all white boat you would need to spend another 30-50k on paint.

I know every dealer in the the world won't be jumping at the trade but I hope one will want to get a customer that buy's $250-500k boats every 3-4 years.
LapseofReason is offline  
Reply With Quote

Quick Reply: Donzi dealers or any dealer with a 38 ZSF


OSO Sponsor
OSO Advertiser
OSO Advertiser
OSO Advertiser