Notices

Boat painters So.Cal??

Old 12-12-2006, 02:11 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: Boat painters So.Cal??

Originally Posted by blingbling
Thanks. I talk to him today, heard he does even a better job if you throw in a case of Budwieser.
Greg, I'd throw up a coin between Billy and Vail. Billy I happen to know personally, and the work I've seen of his is second to none. At this point I'd rely on turn-around. My choice would lean heavily on Billy B because he doesn't deal well with Jetboatguru and his hundreds of names on HB. Oh, and I don't think he likes 3DO or Boatfloating much either, but the last parts are pure speculation.

Looking forward to seeing the new boat. All the rumors have it beyond badass. Anytime you need a boat *****, sign me up. I have references.
Old 12-12-2006, 09:24 AM
Bling Bling
Platinum Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: Boat painters So.Cal??

Originally Posted by jordy
Greg, I'd throw up a coin between Billy and Vail. Billy I happen to know personally, and the work I've seen of his is second to none. At this point I'd rely on turn-around. My choice would lean heavily on Billy B because he doesn't deal well with Jetboatguru and his hundreds of names on HB. Oh, and I don't think he likes 3DO or Boatfloating much either, but the last parts are pure speculation.

Looking forward to seeing the new boat. All the rumors have it beyond badass. Anytime you need a boat *****, sign me up. I have references.
That about sums it up for Billy. Pm me your e-mail. Scott was down at Dougs shop last week and took some pictures for me. If Billy doesn't like 3DO he's hired. Do me a favor, if ya got time call Billy and hook me up. Thanks.