personnel 10 best boats of all time >

personnel 10 best boats of all time

Notices

personnel 10 best boats of all time

Old 12-12-2006, 12:07 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default personnel 10 best boats of all time

Same as my car and trucks thread. Boats that appear the most on each others lists will become the master list of the ten best of all time.

10-Chris Craft 18' runabout from the 50's: wood and was one of the first times I've riden in a small boat. Should have taken it when my Grand Mother offered it to me!!!!!

9- Sidewinder 18': a place on lake Okanogan rented them with eggbeater's, looked fast, but it was the first "fast" boat I got to drive and use all alone.

8-Correct Craft Ski Natique: learned how to ski behind one and kind of reminds me of the CC.

7-Silverline Farallon 18': family's first none cabin cruiser.

6-Cougar 27 MTR: just like it and first actually fast boat I've driven.

5-Kavalk 19' Classic: mahogony decks, mixed with modern hull, our neighbor did not have to pay nor ask twice to take this puppy to the marina for gas runs on their behalf!!!!

4-Sea Ray 17' Seaville: my first boat that had a real steering wheel and also it was'nt a Bayliner.

3-Chris Craft Stinger: would not have started watching Miami Vice before my friends without seeing it while flipping channels.

2- Donzi 22 Classic: although toss up between their Criterion or Minx, one of the nicest boats for looks ever made......

1- Cigarette TG: although an all white mid eighties FD is just as cool looking.