Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > General Boating Discussion
Miami Boat show where do you demo boats in water >

Miami Boat show where do you demo boats in water

Notices

Miami Boat show where do you demo boats in water

Old 02-06-2002, 06:00 PM
Registered

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts
Scott, I tried to call you today but you were busy! Try me tommorrow at work!
Thanks,
FunHome Brad Harrington
Old 02-10-2002, 05:20 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Several supposedly well-informed sources have told me about the new Gov't Cut regs. One said all but cruise ships and the Love Boat are strictly verboten, another said access is there, but boats can run at idle speed only. I guess we're only days from finding out what the real facts are. Or does anyone else know? Oh, and regarding the American Offshore, the 26-footer is one quick and solid ride. Although I haven't had a chance to get back to the Texas builder's new owners, I understand there's a new project in the works. As soon as I get the news from AO - hopefully at the show - I'll include same in part two of our special report on the latest performance entries.
Old 02-10-2002, 11:14 AM
FASTCATS

Thanks Media Man, we look forward to seeing you down there!

Hustler, We will be looking for low maint. if we ever get the chance to retire there, maybe a college kid to run the scooter rental business while we check on how our clients are parking their scooters at the local bars and then hang out with them (at the local bars)just to make sure no one gets hurt! Tough job, but we figure someone just gonna have to do it!

FUNHOME, I look forward to us getting together and putting one together for you! Sorry I missed you the first day, we've just come back from the Tulsa show and leaving for the Miami show on Monday!

We will have our 31 in the water and a 26 nearby. You guys can call Kathy at the palnt, leave a message for me as to when your gonna be at the show (we're at the in water show) and she will get the message to me, then we can schedule. We look forward to seeing all of you there!

I'll be checking OSO as well, while there.

Scott

Old 02-11-2002, 10:51 PM
Hustler 26

Scott looking forward to seeing you at the show. I'll try to call Kathy to schedule. However I'm staying at the Marriott so maybe I could schedule with you there? I'm there from the 15th till the 19th.

Jane are you still planning on going???

Dave M. aka Hustler 26

Old 02-12-2002, 09:40 PM
Hustler 26

Jane you still out there???