Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > General Boating Discussion
Miami Boat show where do you demo boats in water >

Miami Boat show where do you demo boats in water

Notices

Miami Boat show where do you demo boats in water

Old 01-22-2002, 05:42 PM
JHR

Post Miami Boat show where do you demo boats in water

I will be attending the show in Miami next month. Just curious I know the in water show is at the Marriot Biscayne Bay but is this the same place that the demo rides leave from. Also how does one go about getting a demo ride. Do ya have to show them your check book or just try to be sincere Also where do the demo rides occur right there at Marina
Can someone advise
thanks
Jane

Old 01-22-2002, 08:18 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thats the place,as for demo rides you might want to have a Grant handy(50.00)I dont think their going to take the General Public on rides on boats costing 200K -600k.A lot times their Comp. rides for VIP`S and contracted customers.Anyway I plan to see if I can Buy my way onto a Cat.Before I start doing my homework on them I would want a ride first,It might help with the decision process. IF U HEAR OTHERWISE DROP ME A LINE! [email protected]
Old 01-22-2002, 08:53 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
As long as you know what you're talking about and appear interested, you'll get a ride from most...Very Good Time..Enjoy!

Old 01-22-2002, 09:25 PM
mmo jo

I heard gov.cut is closed because of the cruise ships and the port wright there.But my source could be wrong, he has been in the past.

Old 01-22-2002, 09:27 PM
FASTCATS

Hey Speed2Lead,

Come see us at American Offshore in the Water at the end of the Walkway between the 2 buildings, I have a seat waiting for you if you are interested!

Scott

Old 01-22-2002, 10:06 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Scott,just might do that..Are these Cats. mfg. in Lakeland Fl.
Old 01-22-2002, 10:20 PM
FASTCATS

No, we build them in Dickinson, Tx. I have a dealer in lakeland that will be at the show with us. Email me and we will set up a demo if you are serious about cats.

Scott
[email protected]
1-866-272-CATS (2287)

Old 01-22-2002, 11:03 PM
Hustler 26

Hey Fastcats I met up with you last year at the Marriott. I had an appointment with you to take the cat out but a rain storm changed that. I am schedule to be in Miami on the 15th. I'm staying at the Marriott. Maybe we could try again. Hope to see you there.

P.S. I can't remember the name of your lovely assistant. hope to see you both

[ 01-22-2002: Message edited by: Hustler 26 ]

[ 01-22-2002: Message edited by: Hustler 26 ]

Old 01-22-2002, 11:15 PM
Hustler 26

Jane I see your from New York also. Wouldn't mind meeting you while in Miami How long are you planning on staying?

Old 01-23-2002, 07:11 AM
JHR

I will be the from the 14 to the 17th email me I would enjoy that

Quick Reply: Miami Boat show where do you demo boats in water

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.