Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   long time reader first time writer (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/147227-long-time-reader-first-time-writer.html)

off roading 12-15-2006 05:55 PM

long time reader first time writer

winters here , time to get my ass involved. Got myself a winter project. 1996 42 fountain executioner that was a train wreck but a got a good price on it. read the thread on about selling fountain for sonic i'm the brother-in-law of madcow. his sonic is a great all around boat, a/c , shower, plenty of room for overniting. that's his style. I like a more slender look. Mine is under going a major rebuild, interior, motors, paint, switching from bravo's to arneson.i'll sent pictures of progress.

KNOT-RIGHT 12-15-2006 06:00 PM

Re: long time reader first time writer

Originally Posted by off roading
winters here , time to get my ass involved. Got myself a winter project. 1996 42 fountain executioner that was a train wreck but a got a good price on it. read the thread on about selling fountain for sonic i'm the brother-in-law of madcow. his sonic is a great all around boat, a/c , shower, plenty of room for overniting. that's his style. I like a more slender look. Mine is under going a major rebuild, interior, motors, paint, switching from bravo's to arneson.i'll sent pictures of progress.

Arnesons. Good choice!
Look forward to some pictures.
I love projects!!
What ya sporting for power???

Too Old 12-15-2006 06:01 PM

Originally Posted by off roading

Welcome! Sounds like a great project. Post up-dates and photos.

I haven't seen Madcow posting in a while.

bouyhunter 12-15-2006 06:03 PM

Welcome!
Look forward to seeing some pics.
Sounds like a cool project.

THEJOKER 12-15-2006 06:04 PM

Welcome!

Ron P 12-15-2006 06:41 PM

Bad move joining OSO. Now you'll spend all your time here instead of working on the boat.

Good luck with your project.

marineclean 12-15-2006 06:51 PM

Originally Posted by THEJOKER
Welcome!

What he said. Enjoy your stay!

jeff32 12-15-2006 07:34 PM

Originally Posted by Ron P
Bad move joining OSO. Now you'll spend all your time here instead of working on the boat.

Good luck with your project.

I agree with what he said! Now behave yourself and go back to work! Welcome here!

wrinkleface 12-15-2006 07:45 PM

Bring it on! Post away & welcome! Good fun here! Happy Holidays :D Wrink

bobkatz 12-15-2006 07:55 PM

Train wreck!!! lets see some pics! Oh and welcome to OSO. :drink: