Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   EBM in your mailbox (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/147232-ebm-your-mailbox.html)

Ron P 12-15-2006 06:47 PM

EBM in your mailbox

2 Attachment(s)
If you were one of the people that bought a raffle ticket for Haggin's race boat, you also got a year's subscription to Extreme Boats Magazine. Just to clarify, that's one subscription per person, not per ticket.

I understand that Christmas issue is hitting mailboxes this week. Keep your eyes open and you'll get to read about the OSO Boat Raffle winner, plus an old school article from HORBRA and The Jersey Boyz in Ocean City MD. PLUS the most complete coverage of a Poker Run ever...the Chicago Poker Run...plus much more.

I hope ya'll enjoy it.

Merry Christmas - EBM, the gift that keeps on giving. :D

Magicfloat 12-15-2006 07:18 PM

Re: EBM in your mailbox

Got mine today. Absolute best mag out there :p I subscribe to all the others but if I could have only one,it would be EBM :drink:

berns29scarab 12-15-2006 07:43 PM

got mine today as well...good stuff. got me in the pic at the drivers meeting in Ocean City MD :drink:

Ron P 12-15-2006 08:27 PM

Originally Posted by berns29scarab
got mine today as well...good stuff. got me in the pic at the drivers meeting in Ocean City MD :drink:

That's cause your a racer!

Bern was this your first issue? Just want to make sure everyone on the raffle list gets them.

rainmn 12-15-2006 09:17 PM

I got mine today as well...and it was from the raffle. Thanks again Ron.

Zudnic 12-16-2006 02:59 PM

Hope its in the mail today, since the store that bought mine at stopped carrying EBM; unlike some other magazines they also dropped felt I've been missing something! Also ordering back issue's that I missed, something never done by me for a magazine. Other admission when buying the raffle ticket besides the money going to a good cause, I only cared about getting free EBM for a year, the race boat would have started a new addiction...... :D :drink:

AugiePensa 12-17-2006 10:36 AM

Great photo of "The Flying Condo" by Jeff of Freeze Frame! The pillows from the bed wound up on the floor from that race and the salami came out of the refrigerator but it was a great day. OPA and The Jersey Boyz...what could be better! Happy Holidays everyone. Augie and The Boyz

10x 12-17-2006 10:50 AM

Hey Augie, Where'd your salami end up??? :D

Have a great and safe holiday from us Chicago guys. :evilb:

Frank

Fast Shafts 12-17-2006 02:41 PM

Ron,
Just received my first copy. Thanks for the great article!!
Bob G.

AugiePensa 12-18-2006 06:08 PM

Hey Frankie, the salami was soooo beat up we couldn't slice it for the sandwiches after the race so we just took bites "outta" it. You and your family have a Happy and Safe Holiday. Best Wishes.