Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > General Boating Discussion
Yes ,another stereo quesion ? >

Yes ,another stereo quesion ?

Notices

Yes ,another stereo quesion ?

Old 01-24-2002, 10:59 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
hey folks! the Babb stuff is good. Ihave installed quite a few of them. They lack the good crisp highs. I believe they cut off at about 18 -20khz. A good set of tweets will get you back in the game. Is fosbreak screwing up again?????????? Havent used it in about 4 years.
Old 01-25-2002, 09:56 AM
FWK

Hey Tank I did hear the same thing but I never sold them and never really had to compete against them in sales so I guess I never paid attention to the rumors. One of the head engineers for PPI that designed the flat piston woofers went to work for Kicker. The guy who I think Directed made a V.P. is one of the only PPI people to stay with the company through the whole change over. He started at PPI milling the heat sinks from what my rep told me. Good success story. I don't sell the Audiobahns but I have not heard a lot of good things about them. I do know they are expensive. Look at the MMATS or Zapco amps also.
Andy How do the Nak amps sound? I haven't used them though I can sell them. Forrest