Notices

moving to fla.

Old 12-21-2006, 10:37 AM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Re: moving to fla.

Russ,

Looks like you got allot of good suggestions already, here my suggestion.

I lived in NJ (Point Pleasant, and then Forked River on Barnegat Bay) all of my life up until spring 2002. Since then I have lived in Port Charlotte, just south of Englewood and North Port, and just north of Punta Gorda, all nice places to live in. This area is about 1/2 way between Ft Myers and Sarasota. Beautiful gulf beaches, Charlotte Harbor (a huge bay), nice barrier islands, great boating, some protected from wind and surf, some wide open, great gulf access. If you want nightlife and party action, do not come here. If you want a nice community to raise your family in, to work in and to play in, this is it. Off water individual family homes, reasonable for paradise. Canal waterfront with salt water, and dock behind your house, not cheap, but not crazy. Check out local real estate sites to get a feel for house sizes and prices. Many pics of my river front place, and various local marine life, and boat trips at my racing web site. Just go to my video gallery or photo gallery.

Frank Fasulo

Office: 941-697-0200

www.ascinc.homestead.com (computer company)
www.dkorinc.homestead.com (racing company)
Old 12-21-2006, 11:03 AM
Registered

Received 9 Likes on 5 Posts

With all you guys visiting and moving and owning houses near the Tampa area why don't we get together on the water sometime?
CigDaze you can ride with me since you have Too Olditiss!
Old 12-21-2006, 11:25 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

Originally Posted by FeverMike
With all you guys visiting and moving and owning houses near the Tampa area why don't we get together on the water sometime?
Thanks, Mike.
Life Happens, you know.
Old 12-21-2006, 11:31 AM
Forum Regulator
VIP Member

Received 1,195 Likes on 519 Posts

Visited same friends as Docmanrich37 mentioned in Hudson this summer.

Its REALLY nice over there. I could see myself in Hudson/Clearwater/Tampa someday.
Old 12-21-2006, 02:36 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by FeverMike
I'm in. Let me know. Dave
Old 12-21-2006, 04:09 PM
Registered

Hey Bowtie,

Where is your house in Hudson? I live in Sea Pines. We'll have to hook up @ Mikes Dockside for some cocktails.
Old 12-21-2006, 06:03 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by THEJOKER
I hadn't been to Destin in years until The Worlds this year , holy cow. I couldn't believe the sand and water. The communnity was great too. We have homes in Ponce Inlet and the Ga Coast. I'd rather relocate to Destin anyday!
Yep,Live here love it. House prices range from 135.00(For a 40 year old block) to 350.00 or more per sqft. I might be one sided we have the best boating around. From the worlds largest poker run and boat party during boat week in Aug. Billy bowlegs festival in June to world finals in Nov.We boat every weekend (not exaggerating)Never a dull moment.
Old 12-22-2006, 07:30 AM
Registered

Hudsonsligshot.
I have a great friend that lives on Yatchsman drive in Sea Pines.He has a Scarab 302 on a lift behind his house.I live in Atlanta,Ga but Trailer down around Fourth of July.I have a 30 Shadowcat with Twin 300 ProMax.It is tough getting it in at the Ramp there but we just wait for the high tide.His Name is Matt Goldschlager.Also Know a couple more People there,Tony Defranzo,Louie(the retired NY garbage Man)Vern(Machinist)Billy(fireman).I will be there this 4th.We haul to Shepards,Mikes and Anclote.
Mark
Old 12-22-2006, 08:01 AM
Charter Member
Charter Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

hudsonslingshot, my house is in Pleasure Isles on Lisa Drive. About 5 houses off Saltwater. Will be there this week doing repairs on house had renters in for a few years and they tore things up. Also have to work on the dock. I'll pm you with my cell number.
Old 12-22-2006, 08:52 AM
Registered

Received 589 Likes on 240 Posts

I have a beautiful wooded lot in Bonita springs that is almost an acre that is just a mile from the beach and a mile and a half from a great ramp that is only five minutes to the Gulf .I was going to build my dream house on it but now it has to go.

Quick Reply: moving to fla.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.