Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Need your help (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/147869-need-your-help.html)

Audiofn 12-26-2006 03:34 PM

Need your help

I really need your advice on what could be a crucial decision. I've suspected for some
time now that my wife has been cheating on me. The usual signs... phone rings but if
I answer, the caller hangs up. My wife has been going out with the girls a lot recently
although when I ask their names she always says, "Just some friends from work, you
don't know them." I always stay awake to look out for her taxi coming home, but she
always walks down the drive, although I can hear a car driving off, as if she has gotten
out of the car round the corner. Why? Maybe she wasn't in a taxi? I once picked
her cell phone up just to see what time it was and she went berserk and screamed that
I should never touch her phone again and why was I checking up on her. Anyway,
I had never approached the subject with my wife. I think deep down I just didn't want
to know the truth, but last night she went out again, I decided to really check on her.
I decided I was going to park my boat trailer next to the garage and then hide behind
it so I could get a good view of the whole street when she came home. It was at that
dreadful moment, crouching behind my boat, that I noticed a large area of tiny little
de-lamination blisters on the bottom of my boat. Is this something I can fix myself or
should I take it back to the boat builder?

cosmic12 12-26-2006 03:38 PM

Re: Need your help

LMAO :evilb:

SpeedGirl 12-26-2006 03:44 PM

OMG Jon...... I was about to dive up and give your wife a beat down!

Biggus 12-26-2006 03:53 PM

:D :D :D you got bigger problems than that buddy! :drink:

phragle 12-26-2006 03:59 PM

call the professional invisetigator people...they deal with all the time..they will even get you video proof..then if the blisters are real and not just you being suspicious..get tested for STD's (sea transmitted diseases) because blistering around your keel is not normal...

yesrej 12-26-2006 04:23 PM

funny.

88formula223 12-26-2006 04:24 PM

Lol

itilldo 12-26-2006 04:50 PM

Originally Posted by Audiofn
I really need your advice on what could be a crucial decision. I've suspected for some
time now that my wife has been cheating on me. The usual signs... phone rings but if
I answer, the caller hangs up. My wife has been going out with the girls a lot recently
although when I ask their names she always says, "Just some friends from work, you
don't know them." I always stay awake to look out for her taxi coming home, but she
always walks down the drive, although I can hear a car driving off, as if she has gotten
out of the car round the corner. Why? Maybe she wasn't in a taxi? I once picked
her cell phone up just to see what time it was and she went berserk and screamed that
I should never touch her phone again and why was I checking up on her. Anyway,
I had never approached the subject with my wife. I think deep down I just didn't want
to know the truth, but last night she went out again, I decided to really check on her.
I decided I was going to park my boat trailer next to the garage and then hide behind
it so I could get a good view of the whole street when she came home. It was at that
dreadful moment, crouching behind my boat, that I noticed a large area of tiny little
de-lamination blisters on the bottom of my boat. Is this something I can fix myself or
should I take it back to the boat builder?

Audiofn,

What every you do don't jump to conclusions just yet. All of this can be worked out. Just get proof, via photos and take them to a good Lawyer. He then can tell you the correct path to take to protect yourself in case the ol' gal is de-laminating.

Best of luck and the power of OSO is here for you brother.

:D :drink:

vonwolske 12-26-2006 08:57 PM

Advice;

Get a new boat and make sure to get a new 'ore with it.

buck183 12-27-2006 12:25 AM

I don't know why I expected anything different from this member.

Buck