Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   OKAY OKAY...A little OT.....but you'll like 'em (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/14815-okay-okay-little-ot-but-youll-like-em.html)

Shorgasm 01-23-2002 10:08 AM

OKAY OKAY...A little OT.....but you'll like 'em

Okay in the near future....."somebodies" upgrading her boobs to the modified class..... :eek: :D

I'm a little "pumped" about this.........but would definitly like to here from the guys whose other halfs are "not stock"

This should be in VERY VERY near future...So hurry up and clue me in.......

Now mind you...I have played with many a altered mammary.........but never before and after....

Oh and NO......I have no hold ups on "fake" boobs......hey ya know the skin's real.... :p

tanned fat looks better 01-23-2002 10:19 AM

Best damn money I ever spent! Where else can you pay one time and get years of enjoyment w/o having to keep paying? Well, it even made the wife happy and it was her idea. I wouldn't blame any woman wanting to look like they used too before having kids.

G-Force 01-23-2002 10:21 AM

Shor' - instead of getting your boobs done, perhaps you might want to think about a penis extension first? Just a thought my friend... :D :D :eek: :eek:

28SS 01-23-2002 10:22 AM

The gift that keeps giving!! :D :D

Shorgasm 01-23-2002 10:23 AM

It's her idea....well maybe a little mine but I don't really care.....Oh who am I kidding.......hell ya

Papas gettin some new shoes.... :eek: :eek:

Shorgasm 01-23-2002 10:25 AM

Originally posted by G-Force:
<STRONG>Shor' - instead of getting your boobs done, perhaps you might want to think about a penis extension first? Just a thought my friend... :D :D :eek: :eek:</STRONG>
Any longer and she's gonna hurt even more..... :p :p

You're just jealous cause she's gettin boobs and you gettin a girl with a pot habit. :eek: :eek:

Shorgasm 01-23-2002 10:27 AM

Aw chit........I just re-read you're post and you suck!!!!!!!! :p :p :p :p :p

HiPerf2000 01-23-2002 10:27 AM

I was just dating a girl for a while that had a nice pair of "bolt ons" :D The only problem was lying in bed (in teh dark), when i would reach over, i wasn't sure if i initially had a hold of her left shoulder, left side of her skull, or left "bolt on"...and they were about 3yrs old and still very hard. Don't get me wrong they are "fun to play and fun to watch", but I'd prefer a nice "stock" pair myself :D

CigDaze 01-23-2002 10:45 AM

Shor, it's her/your call and is probably your money, so if you go to the next level in female personal floatation then that's what "floats your boat." T

hey look great for the most part(there are also some terrible ones), but in my opinion, I'll take "Au Naturales" any day. The dynamic response is just so much better on real ones! :D ;)

Shorgasm 01-23-2002 10:47 AM

Aw Crap.....new clothes........ :mad: ......oh wait....new Bikini.... :eek: :eek:

Aw crap.......new Bra's.......oh wait New Bra's. :D :D