ny boat show/ filthy fountains >

ny boat show/ filthy fountains

Notices

ny boat show/ filthy fountains

Old 01-03-2007, 07:04 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: ny boat show/ filthy fountains

I was at the show last night. Apparently the word must have got to either Reggie or the deealer who brought the dirty Fountain. All the boats in the fountail display appeared pretty clean minus the hand prints of Dirty people looking with there hands that would never buy a performance boat anyway. The trailer under the 35 w/525's was filthy though. So by looking at that I can only imaging what the boat looked like!!

The black and green Cig was off the hook though. No doubt Ocean Performance always has nice stuff at the show. And the 39 MTI was pertty sick also. I can't wait to I grow up and hopefully become rich. ( Yeh Right) But if I did I believe a new 39GT Gun would be in order. #6's of course with power.... Hey a man can dream right????
Old 01-03-2007, 08:28 AM
Registered

I am thinking about flying to NY Friday to check out the show would it be worth while for me to do this or will I be disappointed? I will be looking at the new 35 fountain and if it is dirty or the salesmen aren't professional that could be a deal breaker for me. Is there plenty to see at this show?
Old 01-03-2007, 10:28 AM
Registered

Received 9 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by sy goldberg
You should see some of the people that attend the show if you want to talk about filthy.I can remember drunks missing the mens room door and knocking my booth down,2 "FRIENDS" getting into a brawl and knocking over most of the plants in a dealers booth,and my favorite of all was some lowlife using the head in a SUNSEEKER on display at the show.
I do not see this type of public display at the Miami show.
Old 01-03-2007, 11:47 AM
Registered

Received 31 Likes on 24 Posts

Originally Posted by jhutch
I am thinking about flying to NY Friday to check out the show would it be worth while for me to do this or will I be disappointed? I will be looking at the new 35 fountain and if it is dirty or the salesmen aren't professional that could be a deal breaker for me. Is there plenty to see at this show?

I drove down and back on Saturday. We had a blast, IMO, the show was much better than years past. As far the the Fountain guys go, I thought they were pretty cool, especially once they found out we were from Maine!!! I don't think you'll be dissapointed.

Kurt
Old 01-03-2007, 11:53 AM
Geronimo36
Gold Member

Received 131 Likes on 36 Posts

Originally Posted by FeverMike
I do not see this type of public display at the Miami show.
I'm surprised to hear that since half the population of lower Florida is made of of NY/NJ people...
Old 01-03-2007, 12:51 PM
Registered

Received 365 Likes on 209 Posts

I am probably going this weekend..................
Old 01-03-2007, 01:22 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 84 Likes on 31 Posts

Jhutch, fountain did have a pretty 35 staggered boat there. However,and it's just my opinion so take it for what it is worth, with the staggered application and the moved foward cockpit, the boat looks a little out of proportion. It has the same basic deck length as a 29. The show itself is just ok compared to say Miami or even Atlantic City but there is a whole lot to do in NYC!
Old 01-03-2007, 01:41 PM
Drive to arrive alive!!!
Platinum Member

Received 397 Likes on 124 Posts

Originally Posted by Panther
I'm surprised to hear that since half the population of lower Florida is made of of NY/NJ people...
I was thinking the same thing
Old 01-03-2007, 03:49 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

i dont know what its like to set up for a boat show but i know its more work to set up then it is to set up for home shows that i do. seting up pool tables and bars and other things is time consuming and alot of work. after doing that you have to put a smile on and deal with some real aholes but you do it. you want to make money you do it. i know its a pain but i cant stand how i get treated at some of these boat shows.suck it up people..
as far as ocean performance goes. great people. ive stopped and talked to them 6 or 7 times in the last two years and i havent bought anything from them and the only attitude i get when i stop is "how can i help you". great people.
Old 01-04-2007, 06:49 AM
Registered

Thanks for the input......

Quick Reply: ny boat show/ filthy fountains

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.