Notices

Truck In Water

Old 01-03-2007, 10:43 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: Truck In Water

We all need to chip in, take gino to TJ, (with your luck gino, I suggest double bagging it) hehe, and get him drunk and laid, till he passes out,, and then have a TJ medicine man make him a good luck talisman, and give him a tattoo! But no planes,, we will have to drive there, lol. good luck in the new year gino, you are a man of character.
Old 01-03-2007, 10:59 PM
Gold Member

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

I just wanna see if someone has a pic...

And Im sorry things like this keep happening to you, you seem like one of the nicest people on here by far(except for fred, he takes top honors ). I can only hope your luck gets better and better from here. Keep up that awsome attitude!
Old 01-03-2007, 11:26 PM
Registered

Re: Truck In Water

yes in the same boat,ive got *****en life insurance,,plus anybody that drives a yellow lambo has to be ok,he's just have'n a streak of bad luck and it will turn around soon,, don't worry gino some of us are rooting for you
Old 01-04-2007, 03:30 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Gino
Hopefully 07 will bring better luck to ya. I mentioned that Feng Shui a few months back that the wife suggested. Sometimes its the strangest things you would never think would work. Screw the sidewalk sissie's and post away.
Old 01-04-2007, 05:54 AM
Registered

He might be the cause of high poker run and boat insurance.
Old 01-04-2007, 06:47 AM
Registered

Received 8 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by JoeD
He might be the cause of high poker run and boat insurance.
Probably! I'm also responsible for The high price of gas and Global warming!

I would hope your joking.

Last edited by LubeJobs42; 01-04-2007 at 06:54 AM.
Old 01-04-2007, 07:22 AM
21 and 42 footers
Platinum Member

Received 119 Likes on 61 Posts

Gino,
I've always said I'll never win the lottery because things always seem to go my way.....so the lottery just isn't in my cards.

You've obviously been very successful in your business dealings to afford the toys you have.....but DAM! your personal life is a complete disaster!

I to enjoy hearing of your escapades and the positive way you look at things...please keep it up. I still chuckle when I think about the little outboard dinghy you bought (and sold) a few months ago.
Old 01-04-2007, 07:28 AM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 1,295 Likes on 449 Posts

Originally Posted by LubeJobs42
Hi, Thank you. I was taking a break from OSO. The insurance thing really upset aggrevated me as well as a couple of nasty comment from "New" members.
Actually it wasn't a Ferrari! Here is is with it's new wheels and exhaust. I'm sure this will piss someone off.
boy, Pepi does good work
Old 01-04-2007, 08:18 AM
Registered

Received 8 Likes on 4 Posts

He does great work. I didn't post this for the same reason I didn't post the truck in the water. But Pepe put the film on my car on Friday, on Sunday I'm on I95 doing about 70 in the left lane. A little old toyota tercel was in the speed lane as well doing about 35 and swirving. It swerved off the road a bit, caught the end of a 2 foot 2x4 and poped it up into the air and it hit the nose of my car. It was very loud. I was sick to my stomach. I spent the next 5 miles driving wondering who I could get to match the paint on this thing. When I got out of the car I saw a huge mark and some little threads like when fiberglass breaks. I was so sick. I looked closer and it appeared the strands were actually plastic. it was the film. I broght the car back to Pepe, he pulled off the plastic and there was not even a scuff. That stuff is amazing! It saved me thousands in paint work. He has a big before and after picture on his wall. Got Lucky again!
Old 01-04-2007, 09:22 AM
Registered

Received 7 Likes on 2 Posts

Lubejobs42, I would go boating with you also, but, I WILL come get the boat, I WILL put it in the water, YOU could meet me at the gas dock!!!!!!!! Wait, NOT the gas dock, another dock, somewhere safe!!!!!!!!

Just playing around, glad to have you back. Wish I was closer to give you a hand everynow and then, and please post some pics.

Quick Reply: Truck In Water

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.