Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: Skater V Running at SOTW

Hot ride !!!
Old 01-03-2007, 07:09 PM
Banned

awesome boat, just dont understand why the 39v is'nt selling, is it because the price is too high, is it more than a ol39gtx or 39cig?
Old 01-03-2007, 07:40 PM
Registered

Nice looking ride!
Old 01-03-2007, 10:17 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by wiggler4490
awesome boat, just dont understand why the 39v is'nt selling, is it because the price is too high, is it more than a ol39gtx or 39cig?
wiggler, i priced one in general terms over the phone with the internal sales guy from douglas marine about 2 or 3 years ago and it was not out of line. they could not at that time decide what direction they wanted to go with it though, cuddy, no cuddy, sit-down, etc. i think they were trying to let the market take them to the end product rather than taking the market to their ideas. this was just the impression i got in my conversation on the phone. they were very open to my ideas of options and more than willing to accomodate, i did not pull the trigger on it then though because i did not know how the market would respond.
Old 01-04-2007, 12:20 AM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by hammer01
wiggler, i priced one in general terms over the phone with the internal sales guy from douglas marine about 2 or 3 years ago and it was not out of line. they could not at that time decide what direction they wanted to go with it though, cuddy, no cuddy, sit-down, etc. i think they were trying to let the market take them to the end product rather than taking the market to their ideas. this was just the impression i got in my conversation on the phone. they were very open to my ideas of options and more than willing to accomodate, i did not pull the trigger on it then though because i did not know how the market would respond.
I tried to call them today to get a price, no answer..
Old 01-04-2007, 01:25 AM
Rik
arneson-industries.com
Offshoreonly Advertiser

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

They are not that outrageous.

List on the V starts at $314K and discounts down from there.
Old 01-04-2007, 07:56 AM
Registered

I am a total Fountain guy but I will give the kudos on that boat. Runs flat on the water and looks smooth. Job well done with the Skater team. This is going to be the best year ever for race fans!!! Fountain, OL and Skater are going to be crazy commpetitors this year. Sit back and enjoy the battles!!!! You know the smack talk will be flying this season!!!
Old 01-04-2007, 09:17 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by ApachePete
Lift those tabs a click or two.

Pete
Happy holidays. I had the chance to play around and test this boat last year and you would not believe how flat it runs. Nothing like an Apache. That was probably no tab right there. 131 with 1075's and 6's. In calm water it was amazingly fast. NK
Old 01-04-2007, 09:51 AM
Registered

Received 8 Likes on 6 Posts

Wish we could hear the engines and not that g*y music.
Old 01-04-2007, 10:11 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by Nauti Kitty
Pete
Happy holidays. I had the chance to play around and test this boat last year and you would not believe how flat it runs. Nothing like an Apache. That was probably no tab right there. 131 with 1075's and 6's. In calm water it was amazingly fast. NK
NK, I was shocked in the vid at how straight that boat would fly, even when the wave temperment threw it different directions, it must have been awesome to drive, guess i better go to the next step and test with checkbook in hand. Has anyone heard of any performance numbers, or has there even been any with 525's, 600's, 700's or 850's? 1075's are awesome but more than i need(i did not say want). hammer

Quick Reply: Skater V Running at SOTW

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.