Who keeps their boat on a lift? >

Who keeps their boat on a lift?

Notices

Who keeps their boat on a lift?

Old 01-11-2007, 02:59 PM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: Who keeps their boat on a lift?

Im looking for a new lift and have 1 for sale . I wanted to ask you guys with hydo units if anyone has experence using them in open water and if they have a sep up for that? I have to go aboue 170 foot from shore to 4 1/2 foot deep water where I am - Now I have a standing vertical cable lift - but they have been problematic in the past. Part of the issue may we we regually get 4-5 foot waves moving threw. So I need some thing that in anchored solid to lift 7 k or more.
Old 01-13-2007, 08:49 AM
Registered

Received 97 Likes on 41 Posts

My lift went for sale yeasterday here on OSO. Manning makes a great lift, the hull is surported like it's on a really good trailer.
Old 01-13-2007, 03:00 PM
Registered

Received 204 Likes on 97 Posts

12000 lb poly-lift lifting a 11,000 Formula. Was told I needed 14-16k lb lift by everyone else. Poly assured me it would not be a problem, and it isn't. Deep drop kit and aqua logic remote. Docking made easy...............
Old 01-14-2007, 10:00 AM
Registered

10,000lbs Ploy Lift at LOTO for 292Fastech. Bunks cut to fit the steps. Room to grow.
Attached Thumbnails Who keeps their boat on a lift?-boat-dock-small.jpg  
Old 02-09-2007, 11:08 AM
AKA NoMoBoatin
Platinum Member

Well it's been finalized now so I can tell you'll that I'm now in the biz of selling my product.I sale a inclosed gear box with a very good motor for boat lifts.Its twice as fast as the OLD OUT DATED flat plate,quiter and no grease falling on your boat that we all go through.I sale to OEM marine contractors but my new market will be dock builders and all marine contractors and of course anyone interested in my product.I have a fair amount of lift builders that buy and install my drive setup and they are very happy with it.So if anyone is looking to upgrade their flat plate motor and bearbox shoot me a email.My unit bolts right upto flat plates so there shouldn't be any other mods to do.If anyone has any leads of marine contractors and lift installers please shoot me their name for leads.Check out my website. www.perfectsystems.biz Thanks again.
Old 02-09-2007, 11:53 AM
artselectricinc.com
Platinum Member

Received 9 Likes on 7 Posts

Originally Posted by Brad Zastrow
We went through a lot of work and aggravation to get this completed. Concete and steel piers (three) and a roof over two lifts. Notice the bronze propellars hanging on the side wall. Bought some used props on Ebay for $75 each, polished to a high gloss and clear coated.

Bolt em down good or the scrappers will get em!
Old 02-09-2007, 12:14 PM
artselectricinc.com
Platinum Member

Received 9 Likes on 7 Posts

Kept My 38 Special on a 12,000 lb Hydrohoist lift inside my boat house. I loved it. It wouldn't lift my 42 Harley. So I sold it. Looking for a used 18,000 to 20,000 on the West coast that could be modified to fit in a 13' wide slip.
Attached Thumbnails Who keeps their boat on a lift?-p1250001.jpg   Who keeps their boat on a lift?-p1250003.jpg  
Old 04-22-2007, 10:22 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 30 Likes on 15 Posts

Originally Posted by docmanrich37
Well it's been finalized now so I can tell you'll that I'm now in the biz of selling my product.I sale a inclosed gear box with a very good motor for boat lifts.Its twice as fast as the OLD OUT DATED flat plate,quiter and no grease falling on your boat that we all go through.I sale to OEM marine contractors but my new market will be dock builders and all marine contractors and of course anyone interested in my product.I have a fair amount of lift builders that buy and install my drive setup and they are very happy with it.So if anyone is looking to upgrade their flat plate motor and bearbox shoot me a email.My unit bolts right upto flat plates so there shouldn't be any other mods to do.If anyone has any leads of marine contractors and lift installers please shoot me their name for leads.Check out my website. www.perfectsystems.biz Thanks again.

RICH....Looking for 2 lifts to pull the kawasaki jet ski's out. I believe you know my set up from some of the pics I sent you. I would like to keep them along the outside of the walk way where the boat sits. I am adding to the roof to then make it covered so no rain water or sunlight wll do damage. Thanks. Jeff
Attached Thumbnails Who keeps their boat on a lift?-web-dcp_1166-1111-large-e-mail-view-large-web-view.jpg  
Old 04-22-2007, 02:37 PM
Registered

Hey Rich,

I live in Hudson fl. and need some changes to my lift. Interested???
Attached Thumbnails Who keeps their boat on a lift?-img_0267.jpg  
Old 04-22-2007, 03:19 PM
AKA NoMoBoatin
Platinum Member

Originally Posted by Jassman
RICH....Looking for 2 lifts to pull the kawasaki jet ski's out. I believe you know my set up from some of the pics I sent you. I would like to keep them along the outside of the walk way where the boat sits. I am adding to the roof to then make it covered so no rain water or sunlight wll do damage. Thanks. Jeff
Jass are you looking for a floating or elec. jet ski lifts and or would you like swivel lifts?
Have you seen this boat before.
Attached Thumbnails Who keeps their boat on a lift?-jass-nortech-002.jpg  

Last edited by docmanrich37; 04-22-2007 at 03:25 PM.

Quick Reply: Who keeps their boat on a lift?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.