Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Midas Apache 41" is coming home to FL (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/148714-midas-apache-41-coming-home-fl.html)

Apache41Midas 01-08-2007 07:13 AM

Midas Apache 41" is coming home to FL

Hi there!

as i wrote already a few month ago, i am the lucky owner of the apache midas what was shown in the movie with ice cube. i am going to bring back the midas from europe to florida in 2007, right now the midas gets a new painting because there was a acid attac in the marina in spain. i will be very happy for adresses of marinas in miami, which you can recommend.

sorry for my english :-)

regards from germany

torsten

(pictures are soon online at www.race-events.de )

Nykamp 01-08-2007 07:25 AM

Re: Midas Apache 41" is coming home to FL

Mak Adams at Marine Management would be a great place to keep your boat. Safe,secure,and he knows APACHES very well. 1-954-797-8969, give him a call.

el indio 01-08-2007 07:28 AM

2 Attachment(s)
you are 1 real lucky dude!..........check out the bilge ornament on mine.............m.m.....

Apache41Midas 01-08-2007 08:59 AM

Dear Nykamp,

thank you very much for that quick reply. I am going to organize my next trip to Miami within the next two weeks. I think and be sure, i am coming to Miami in April. I will call him, when i have fixed the flights for that trip. Does he has a email adress? And in which city is Mr. Adams? Miami? Thank you!

rockstrmkr 01-08-2007 09:05 AM

Torsten -

McManus is in Ft.Myers FL...

Alles Gute und bis bald,
Hans

Nykamp 01-08-2007 09:30 AM

Mark's shop is by Ft. Lauderdale, he has most of the APACHE'S for sale here in the classifieds section of OSO. He can bring your boat to the travel lift when you fly in to use it, and will see to it that it is keep in top shape. I'll check on an email address, Steve.

BattleCry 01-08-2007 06:05 PM

Like Nykamp said, Mark Adams at Marine Management.

thisistank 01-08-2007 07:18 PM

You bought that boat from Phil (Lip-Ship) right? Could always take it back to him for the work. He's a Cig guy but has a soft spot for Apaches:drink:

BRD 01-08-2007 07:28 PM

Originally Posted by Nykamp (Post 1986151)
Mark's shop is by Ft. Lauderdale, he has most of the APACHE'S for sale here in the classifieds section of OSO. He can bring your boat to the travel lift when you fly in to use it, and will see to it that it is keep in top shape. I'll check on an email address, Steve.

Ditto ! Go with Mark Adams .

el indio 01-08-2007 07:44 PM

1 Attachment(s)
adams is a stoage facility.......I believe you said marina try spinnaker.....ask for ellie or donna......no muss no fuss..........m.m..