Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > General Boating Discussion
Concerning Cord's damaged boat for sale....... >

Concerning Cord's damaged boat for sale.......

Notices

Concerning Cord's damaged boat for sale.......

Old 01-23-2002, 05:59 PM
Gone Fishin'
Charter Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hey crash, I never had my foot in my mouth. And Cord was absolutely forthcoming about the damage to the boat. All you had to do was look under it. I've got pictures that I will be posting later tonight. You be the judge.
Old 01-23-2002, 06:01 PM
SR1

I am sorry that this boat has caused Cord so much sorrow. I had no idea his boat was nice untill I saw this guys pics. But what did Cord want this guy to do with the boat after he bought it? Apparently not fix it and sell it.

How do we know it hasn't been repaired correctly? 2 weeks is plenty of time if the guy is in business for himself. The boat has been drying for 9 months. I know a few guys that buy broken cars, fix them and sell and sell them for decent profits. Why not a boat?

Who here hasn't added a few MPH to the speed of thier boat???

Just being the devils advocate.
SR1

Old 01-23-2002, 06:05 PM
supercrash

I'm not defending him..That guy should have been upfront..You ripped his grammer then spelled- ad -wrong..That was just funny..so take it easy..

Old 01-23-2002, 06:06 PM
Registered

This guy is judging character now? I guess he thinks he's "man enough" to try to pass off a boat with a quick slapped together major repair as a zero defect boat. Loser.

Oh, and it's grammar, not grammer.
Old 01-23-2002, 06:07 PM
Gone Fishin'
Charter Member

Hey, I'm always easy!!! I fergot about the add. I mean ad. I meen...oh, never minde
Old 01-23-2002, 06:11 PM
Registered

Old 01-23-2002, 06:13 PM
Gone Fishin'
Charter Member

Damn, I need to proof read better don't I?? LOL!!!! Minor in english and I can't spell grammar right!! LOL!!!!

A FEW mph? We all might add one or two, but this guy added at least 8-10. But who's counting???
Old 01-23-2002, 06:23 PM
supercrash

re-insert foot

Old 01-23-2002, 06:25 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
The seller did make a couple revisions to the ad he placed in the Boat Trader boat trader ad
his changes reference the crack and now a "partially refurbished" trailer.
Old 01-23-2002, 06:26 PM
Charter Member #971
Charter Member

This is more of a question than a debate starter. How do we know that the boat wasn't fixed properly? Is 2 weeks not enough time for someone to fix it if they do that for a living? because I've seen homes go up in shorter time. I don't do and never have done the types of repairs that were needed so I am asking those that do this kind of work. I do agree though that the way it was presented was screwed. Not having disclosed the problem is absolutely BS. Just curious though on what it would take to repair the boat completely and correctly, time frame.

Hawaii no ka 'oi

Quick Reply: Concerning Cord's damaged boat for sale.......

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.