Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Ordering lifeline jackets (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/148784-ordering-lifeline-jackets.html)

LubeJobs42 01-08-2007 08:27 PM

Ordering lifeline jackets
 
All the talk about life jackets reminds me, I wanted to order 4 new Lifelines. Anybody want to try to put together a group order? Can't remember who handled the order last time. Does Fred sell these?

Too Old 01-08-2007 08:37 PM

Re: Ordering lifeline jackets
 

Originally Posted by LubeJobs42 (Post 1987014)
All the talk about life jackets reminds me, I wanted to order 4 new Lifelines. Anybody want to try to put together a group order? Can't remember who handled the order last time. Does Fred sell these?

Yup.....sold six of them today. We'll hook you up.

Fred

Chuck 01-08-2007 08:45 PM

Re: Ordering lifeline jackets
 
Fred, when you have time please give me a call about the lifelines my wife ordered from you for Christmas. I wanted to check to see if it is not too late to get some embroidering done. Thanks, Chuck 518-796-3325

Revd Up 01-08-2007 08:52 PM

Re: Ordering lifeline jackets
 
I would love to see the " group order" to get the price down a little. I'm in for 2 Medium standard orange. Come on, who else wants some?

Too Old 01-08-2007 09:06 PM

Re: Ordering lifeline jackets
 

Originally Posted by Pantera28-650HP (Post 1987077)
I'd be in for one or two also. Prefer Purple if possible.

We can do purple....no problem.

Fred

Too Old 01-08-2007 09:08 PM

Re: Ordering lifeline jackets
 

Originally Posted by Chuck (Post 1987047)
Fred, when you have time please give me a call about the lifelines my wife ordered from you for Christmas. I wanted to check to see if it is not too late to get some embroidering done. Thanks, Chuck 518-796-3325

Chuck,

I imagine we can get that taken care of for you.

Please email me your phone [email protected]

Thank you,
Fred

Too Old 01-08-2007 09:10 PM

Re: Ordering lifeline jackets
 

Originally Posted by Revd Up (Post 1987060)
I would love to see the " group order" to get the price down a little. I'm in for 2 Medium standard orange. Come on, who else wants some?

Just call and I'll set you up with group pricing on 2 medium oreanges and save you a few bucks.

Fred
Trick Marine
866 921 4553
www.trickmarine.net

itilldo 01-08-2007 09:53 PM

Re: Ordering lifeline jackets
 
Fred I can't seem to find the lifelines on your website....I was wondering if they come in a variety of colors, (It's a girl thing) :p
We will definitley be ordering at least 2. I just found out about these this weekend and Chuck and catmando recommended talking to you, I also was wanting to know about the lifelines that have the straps that go between the legs.

Thank you
Tanya

kickin32 01-08-2007 09:54 PM

Re: Ordering lifeline jackets
 
I'm in for some purple ones with some embroidering


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:07 PM.


Copyright 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.