Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Post-midnight lows early Friday included 16 in Woodland Hills CA... NORT you ok? (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/149117-post-midnight-lows-early-friday-included-16-woodland-hills-ca-nort-you-ok.html)

GLH 01-12-2007 11:40 PM

Post-midnight lows early Friday included 16 in Woodland Hills CA... NORT you ok?

Global Warming? :D:D:D

Cold, Snow in Parts of Southern California

Post-midnight lows early Friday included 16 in Woodland Hills and 8 in some mountain areas of Los Angeles County

http://abclocal.go.com/kabc/story?se...cal&id=4929652

phragle 01-12-2007 11:51 PM

Re: Post-midnight lows early Friday included 16 in Woodland Hills CA... NORT you ok?

saw on the news fontana got snow, damn..I moved from san diego to toledo..the good old snowbelt..and it was 56 today...

r1ver_rat 01-13-2007 12:54 AM

Re: Post-midnight lows early Friday included 16 in Woodland Hills CA... NORT you ok?

The weather is crazy. I live in Fontana and when I got home this AM after pulling a double I came home to snow. I couldn't believe it. 2 days ago it was in the mid 80's.

Zudnic 01-13-2007 02:08 AM

Originally Posted by r1ver_rat (Post 1991853)
The weather is crazy. I live in Fontana and when I got home this AM after pulling a double I came home to snow. I couldn't believe it. 2 days ago it was in the mid 80's.

One of my distributors is in Fontana and the buyer I deal with was in shock over the snow.

sy goldberg 01-13-2007 07:50 AM

Nort is extremely vulnerable in situations like this as heat rises and what ever little heat there is will miss him..:D :D :D

PhantomChaos 01-13-2007 10:18 AM

Originally Posted by sy goldberg (Post 1991930)
Nort is extremely vulnerable in situations like this as heat rises and what ever little heat there is will miss him.. :D

You guys are a crack up! Do you believe everything you read on the Internet? It's not summer time, but it sure isn't as cold as it is back where you are! You guys love the cold because it lets you drink in the morning without making excuses! "Gee honey.....it's so cold....I need a single malt with my oatmeal to keep my warm". That's where the trouble starts, then by 10:00 you are wasted with your buddies "working in the garage" but in fact there is a homofest video shoot going on in there! You people are whacked!

I'm not worried about a little chill.....it will probably be 80 tomorrow. :D :D :drink: :evilb:

thisistank 01-13-2007 12:59 PM

I sweatin' my azz off two days ago....It was in the mid 80's on the beach!

Today it's 40!! That's too cold for me...I got the fire going, drinking some tea and watching the water, wating for it to warm up next week.:drink:

OldSchool 01-13-2007 03:25 PM

Hmmmm.....67 here today!!:D :evilb: :drink: :D

Reed Jensen 01-13-2007 09:04 PM

Originally Posted by PhantomChaos (Post 1992065)
You guys are a crack up! Do you believe everything you read on the Internet? It's not summer time, but it sure isn't as cold as it is back where you are! You guys love the cold because it lets you drink in the morning without making excuses! "Gee honey.....it's so cold....I need a single malt with my oatmeal to keep my warm". That's where the trouble starts, then by 10:00 you are wasted with your buddies "working in the garage" but in fact there is a homofest video shoot going on in there! You people are whacked!

I'm not worried about a little chill.....it will probably be 80 tomorrow. :D :D :drink: :evilb:

Roflmao... I need a single malt with my oatmeal.... hahahahaha..... just pour a little whiskey on your wheaties........ :drink:

Bigb79 01-13-2007 09:51 PM

Suppose to be a low of 22 up here in Sacramento Valley. I think I'm gonna move to Buffalo it's gonna be warmer there tonight LOL