Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > General Boating Discussion
Post-midnight lows early Friday included 16 in Woodland Hills CA... NORT you ok? >

Post-midnight lows early Friday included 16 in Woodland Hills CA... NORT you ok?

Notices

Post-midnight lows early Friday included 16 in Woodland Hills CA... NORT you ok?

Old 01-12-2007, 11:40 PM
GLH
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 19 Likes on 13 Posts
Default Post-midnight lows early Friday included 16 in Woodland Hills CA... NORT you ok?

Global Warming?

Cold, Snow in Parts of Southern California

Post-midnight lows early Friday included 16 in Woodland Hills and 8 in some mountain areas of Los Angeles County

http://abclocal.go.com/kabc/story?se...cal&id=4929652
Old 01-12-2007, 11:51 PM
Registered

Received 690 Likes on 276 Posts
Default Re: Post-midnight lows early Friday included 16 in Woodland Hills CA... NORT you ok?

saw on the news fontana got snow, damn..I moved from san diego to toledo..the good old snowbelt..and it was 56 today...
Old 01-13-2007, 12:54 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: Post-midnight lows early Friday included 16 in Woodland Hills CA... NORT you ok?

The weather is crazy. I live in Fontana and when I got home this AM after pulling a double I came home to snow. I couldn't believe it. 2 days ago it was in the mid 80's.
Old 01-13-2007, 02:08 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by r1ver_rat
The weather is crazy. I live in Fontana and when I got home this AM after pulling a double I came home to snow. I couldn't believe it. 2 days ago it was in the mid 80's.
One of my distributors is in Fontana and the buyer I deal with was in shock over the snow.
Old 01-13-2007, 07:50 AM
Offshoreonly Advertiser
Offshoreonly Advertiser

Received 25 Likes on 12 Posts

Nort is extremely vulnerable in situations like this as heat rises and what ever little heat there is will miss him..
Old 01-13-2007, 10:18 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by sy goldberg
Nort is extremely vulnerable in situations like this as heat rises and what ever little heat there is will miss him..

You guys are a crack up! Do you believe everything you read on the Internet? It's not summer time, but it sure isn't as cold as it is back where you are! You guys love the cold because it lets you drink in the morning without making excuses! "Gee honey.....it's so cold....I need a single malt with my oatmeal to keep my warm". That's where the trouble starts, then by 10:00 you are wasted with your buddies "working in the garage" but in fact there is a homofest video shoot going on in there! You people are whacked!

I'm not worried about a little chill.....it will probably be 80 tomorrow.
Old 01-13-2007, 12:59 PM
Registered

Received 3,020 Likes on 987 Posts

I sweatin' my azz off two days ago....It was in the mid 80's on the beach!

Today it's 40!! That's too cold for me...I got the fire going, drinking some tea and watching the water, wating for it to warm up next week.
Old 01-13-2007, 03:25 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 344 Likes on 115 Posts

Hmmmm.....67 here today!!
Old 01-13-2007, 09:04 PM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by PhantomChaos
You guys are a crack up! Do you believe everything you read on the Internet? It's not summer time, but it sure isn't as cold as it is back where you are! You guys love the cold because it lets you drink in the morning without making excuses! "Gee honey.....it's so cold....I need a single malt with my oatmeal to keep my warm". That's where the trouble starts, then by 10:00 you are wasted with your buddies "working in the garage" but in fact there is a homofest video shoot going on in there! You people are whacked!

I'm not worried about a little chill.....it will probably be 80 tomorrow.
Roflmao... I need a single malt with my oatmeal.... hahahahaha..... just pour a little whiskey on your wheaties........
Old 01-13-2007, 09:51 PM
Registered

Suppose to be a low of 22 up here in Sacramento Valley. I think I'm gonna move to Buffalo it's gonna be warmer there tonight LOL