Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > General Boating Discussion
Ft Myers Offshore Fun Run to benefit sole survivor of Marco Island Boating Accident >

Ft Myers Offshore Fun Run to benefit sole survivor of Marco Island Boating Accident

Notices

Ft Myers Offshore Fun Run to benefit sole survivor of Marco Island Boating Accident

Old 01-20-2007, 04:07 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 121 Likes on 21 Posts
Default Re: Ft Myers Offshore Fun Run to benefit sole survivor of Marco Island Boating Accide

Originally Posted by jayboat
This might be easier.

Hey Bob, I'm tryin to help in any way I can!
Ha. It's a good thing Jay cause I find some of this a bit challenging. I do manage to muddle thru some stuff tho and your help and that from all of FMO / OSO is appreciated.
Bob

I have spent some time in the Ft Myers Offshore section today adding information to the Driver / Participant thread. You will find some of it more restrictive that our normal Fun Runs but there are very good reasons for it. We will all have fun and we will all have a safe day on the water and most of all we will be supporting a good cause.
Bob
Old 01-21-2007, 08:21 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Default Re: Ft Myers Offshore Fun Run to benefit sole survivor of Marco Island Boating Accide

UPDATE

We are now at 30 boats for the run in the first 8 days since we announced this event. We may be forced to cut it off at 45 boats due to limited dockage / rafting space at Bayfront. If you are thinking of coming please let me know.

Details of the Lake Erie condo near Put-in-Bay donated by OSO THE MENACE are now posted. See items 5 and 5 a] on the auction list found on post 1 of this thread. 15 great items to bid on. Note that bidding closes on the Benefit Fun Run boat seats on Thurs. Jan 25th at 9 PM EST. That is only 4 days away !! The remaining items close on Feb. 4th at 5 PM EST.

Bob
Old 01-21-2007, 08:42 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Bob,
I'll start the bid on #12 at $50 and up the bid on #10(Donzi bag) to $160. Ken
Old 01-21-2007, 10:09 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Originally Posted by kenvik01
Bob,
I'll start the bid on #12 at $50 and up the bid on #10(Donzi bag) to $160. Ken

Done, Ken and thanks.

We now have bids on 9 of the 15 auction items.

Bob
Old 01-22-2007, 12:49 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

I heve exchanged e mails with Zack Taylor and he is hoping to make the run with us. His new 51' OL is pictured here. This pic was taken when Zack and his family joined us on the FMO Thanksgiving Fun Run to Everglades City. It was a very good day.

Also "The Menace" has bounced me out of the lead for Poker Runs America America's entry fee for Ft Myers Poker Run with a $ 600.00 bid. The nerve !! LOL Way to go Dennis !

Bob
Attached Images  
Old 01-22-2007, 06:03 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Item # 16 just added to the auction list:

OSO cbeastwood, Craig Beastwood has approached Fiddlers Creek and they have graciously donated a round of golf for 4 people with carts. One of the most outstanding courses in the Naples area. For more details see the auction items on post 1 of this thread. Thank you to another great guy from FMO.

We now have 16 items to bid on with bidders on 10, soon to be 11 I'm told.

Also thought it worth mentioning my son Steve tracked me down today at the bobthebuilder office and laid down a check on my desk for our cause. Thank you Steve. It's even more special when unsolicited like that.
Old 01-22-2007, 06:52 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Just got off the phone with Brain Stock he's putting a package of goodies, knowing him it will be good.
Old 01-23-2007, 12:24 AM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 136 Likes on 79 Posts

Originally Posted by Bobthebuilder
I heve exchanged e mails with Zack Taylor and he is hoping to make the run with us. His new 51' OL is pictured here. This pic was taken when Zack and his family joined us on the FMO Thanksgiving Fun Run to Everglades City. It was a very good day.
I hope Zack can make it to the run- I would love to see that boat again. And yeah boy, it WAS a very good day. Here are a few more shots of Zack and his crew from that day.
Attached Thumbnails Ft Myers Offshore Fun Run to benefit sole survivor of Marco Island Boating Accident-dsc_2017m.jpg   Ft Myers Offshore Fun Run to benefit sole survivor of Marco Island Boating Accident-dsc_2102m.jpg   Ft Myers Offshore Fun Run to benefit sole survivor of Marco Island Boating Accident-dsc_2112m.jpg  

Last edited by jayboat; 01-23-2007 at 11:00 AM.
Old 01-23-2007, 09:23 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

TO ALL,

I just got a call from the Helocpter people his photographer will not be able to make it on our date to take pictures.

We need someone not over 175lbs (fuel) to go with him and take the shots. Please any help we need it.

Stu, fron PRA if you are reading this maybe you can help.

Please post ASAP.

John
Old 01-23-2007, 10:28 AM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Originally Posted by Cig42X
TO ALL,

I just got a call from the Helocpter people his photographer will not be able to make it on our date to take pictures.

We need someone not over 175lbs (fuel) to go with him and take the shots. Please any help we need it.

Stu, fron PRA if you are reading this maybe you can help.

Please post ASAP.

John
John, not to worry.
Dustin Simon from Donzi Marine has just called me and Donzi is stepping up to the plate once again. They are making their photographer available to us to cover the Benefit Run. That is great.
Thank you Donzi Marine.

Also note that Donzi has donated some great items for auction that can be found on post 1 of this thread. Items that were to be released at the Miami boat show.
Again , thank you Dustin and Donzi Marine !!

Bob

Quick Reply: Ft Myers Offshore Fun Run to benefit sole survivor of Marco Island Boating Accident

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.