Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Ft Myers Offshore Fun Run to benefit sole survivor of Marco Island Boating Accident (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/149168-ft-myers-offshore-fun-run-benefit-sole-survivor-marco-island-boating-accident.html)

Bobthebuilder 01-25-2007 09:34 PM

Re: Ft Myers Offshore Fun Run to benefit sole survivor of Marco Island Boating Accide

Originally Posted by P Offshore (Post 2005392)
$500.00 for FPC

Just trying to help out....

Thanks I will post. I had a telephone bid from Loose Cannon, Joe S but you just jumped over him. You are high bidder.:D

Joe has donated a pair of brand new CP performance oil coolers that I will add to list in the morning. Thank you P Offshore and Joe Spina. :D

Bob

Bobthebuilder 01-25-2007 09:34 PM

Re: Ft Myers Offshore Fun Run to benefit sole survivor of Marco Island Boating Accide

Originally Posted by kickin32 (Post 2005398)
Hey Bob on item #16 I will up the bid to $400 Thanks

OOOPPPS , sorry but P Offshore has a higher bid on the FPC coupon at $500.00.
Bob

Bobthebuilder 01-25-2007 09:36 PM

Originally Posted by Blewbyyou (Post 2005424)
Bob,
We can't come down since our boats are still all tucked away here in Ohio, but item #5a sounds like a good way to help out as well as a pretty good deal.

I will open the bid with $500.

Let me know what you need me to do.

Thanks and this is a great thing you are doing!

Ok, now we are on a roll. Thank you everyone.

I will post your bid Blewbyyou and thank you.:D
Bob

Bobthebuilder 01-26-2007 08:24 AM

We now have a bidder for the 2 seats on Terry Sobo's awsome Nor Tech cat. Wayne Korn has bid $600.00 and it is now posted in the list of auction items found on post #1.

Also Wayne has generously offered an air package to the Bahamas on his 6 seat Beechcraft. I will post details on that later this morning.

Thank you Wayne,:D
Bob

Cig42X 01-26-2007 05:12 PM

Bob,

I just spoke to Randy Garcia the owner of COBRA POWER in Miami. He was torn by the accident ,and told me he was sending out a donation to the Jenifer Fund Today

He is sending it to me on Marco and I will get it to you.

I would appreciate if you would add his Company name to our donation list, he may even come with me on the run on Saturday.

Thank you Randy.

John G. And all of us involved in this benifit run.

kenvik01 01-26-2007 05:54 PM

Bob,
Item # 10-$225-Ken
Damn, I wish I could motor down there next weekend.

Bobthebuilder 01-26-2007 07:43 PM

Originally Posted by Cig42X (Post 2006398)
Bob,

I just spoke to Randy Garcia the owner of COBRA POWER in Miami. He was torn by the accident ,and told me he was sending out a donation to the Jenifer Fund Today

He is sending it to me on Marco and I will get it to you.

I would appreciate if you would add his Company name to our donation list, he may even come with me on the run on Saturday.

Thank you Randy.

John G. And all of us involved in this benifit run.

Once again, thank you, John

I have now added Cobra Power to the list of corporate sponsors.

John, and others please make sure your checks are made out to " The Jennifur Molter Trust".

I had a nice conversation today with Jennifur's aunt Angela and it was brought to my attention that she spells her name "Jennifur". I have edited post number 1 to correct this. Also the Trust attorney has been advised.

Bob

Bobthebuilder 01-26-2007 07:50 PM

Originally Posted by kenvik01 (Post 2006462)
Bob,
Item # 10-$225-Ken
Damn, I wish I could motor down there next weekend.

Ken, the auction list has just been updated and you are the lead bid for the Donzi cooler loaded with all kinds of great items.:D

Also note that I received a telephone bid from Larry Jones and he has jumped over my opening bid for the Beechcraft trip to the Bahamas :( And here I thought Larry was my friend !! LOL Way to go !
Larry also donated 4 seats on his 50' Nor Tech "Masquerade" that were won by Mike 35 Fountain.:D

Bob

Bobthebuilder 01-26-2007 08:02 PM

OSO Loose Cannon, Joe Spina has just bid $ 500.00 to open the bidding on Item # 4, the 1999 World Series New York Yankee jersey signed Mariano Rivera. Comes in a wood and glass case. Donated by CIG42X Thank you again John Gregorio and Joe Spina.
Joe has also donated for auction a pair of new CP Performance oil coolers that are also found on the list in post #1 of this thread.:D

We now have bidders on 16 of the 20 items list for auction. Check it out. Lots of good stuff at bargain basement prices.:D

Bob

bellmitsubishi 01-27-2007 11:25 AM

Bob,
I will raise item # 10

$300.00
Jim