Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > General Boating Discussion
Ft Myers Offshore Fun Run to benefit sole survivor of Marco Island Boating Accident >

Ft Myers Offshore Fun Run to benefit sole survivor of Marco Island Boating Accident

Notices

Ft Myers Offshore Fun Run to benefit sole survivor of Marco Island Boating Accident

Old 01-25-2007, 09:34 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 121 Likes on 21 Posts
Default Re: Ft Myers Offshore Fun Run to benefit sole survivor of Marco Island Boating Accide

Originally Posted by P Offshore
$500.00 for FPC

Just trying to help out....
Thanks I will post. I had a telephone bid from Loose Cannon, Joe S but you just jumped over him. You are high bidder.

Joe has donated a pair of brand new CP performance oil coolers that I will add to list in the morning. Thank you P Offshore and Joe Spina.

Bob

Last edited by Bobthebuilder; 01-25-2007 at 09:51 PM.
Old 01-25-2007, 09:34 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Default Re: Ft Myers Offshore Fun Run to benefit sole survivor of Marco Island Boating Accide

Originally Posted by kickin32
Hey Bob on item #16 I will up the bid to $400 Thanks
OOOPPPS , sorry but P Offshore has a higher bid on the FPC coupon at $500.00.
Bob

Last edited by Bobthebuilder; 01-25-2007 at 09:50 PM.
Old 01-25-2007, 09:36 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Originally Posted by Blewbyyou
Bob,
We can't come down since our boats are still all tucked away here in Ohio, but item #5a sounds like a good way to help out as well as a pretty good deal.

I will open the bid with $500.

Let me know what you need me to do.

Thanks and this is a great thing you are doing!

Ok, now we are on a roll. Thank you everyone.

I will post your bid Blewbyyou and thank you.
Bob
Old 01-26-2007, 08:24 AM
VIP Member
VIP Member

We now have a bidder for the 2 seats on Terry Sobo's awsome Nor Tech cat. Wayne Korn has bid $600.00 and it is now posted in the list of auction items found on post #1.

Also Wayne has generously offered an air package to the Bahamas on his 6 seat Beechcraft. I will post details on that later this morning.

Thank you Wayne,
Bob
Old 01-26-2007, 05:12 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Bob,

I just spoke to Randy Garcia the owner of COBRA POWER in Miami. He was torn by the accident ,and told me he was sending out a donation to the Jenifer Fund Today

He is sending it to me on Marco and I will get it to you.

I would appreciate if you would add his Company name to our donation list, he may even come with me on the run on Saturday.

Thank you Randy.

John G. And all of us involved in this benifit run.

Last edited by Cig42X; 01-26-2007 at 06:16 PM.
Old 01-26-2007, 05:54 PM

Bob,
Item # 10-$225-Ken
Damn, I wish I could motor down there next weekend.
Old 01-26-2007, 07:43 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Originally Posted by Cig42X
Bob,

I just spoke to Randy Garcia the owner of COBRA POWER in Miami. He was torn by the accident ,and told me he was sending out a donation to the Jenifer Fund Today

He is sending it to me on Marco and I will get it to you.

I would appreciate if you would add his Company name to our donation list, he may even come with me on the run on Saturday.

Thank you Randy.

John G. And all of us involved in this benifit run.
Once again, thank you, John

I have now added Cobra Power to the list of corporate sponsors.

John, and others please make sure your checks are made out to " The Jennifur Molter Trust".

I had a nice conversation today with Jennifur's aunt Angela and it was brought to my attention that she spells her name "Jennifur". I have edited post number 1 to correct this. Also the Trust attorney has been advised.

Bob
Old 01-26-2007, 07:50 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Originally Posted by kenvik01
Bob,
Item # 10-$225-Ken
Damn, I wish I could motor down there next weekend.
Ken, the auction list has just been updated and you are the lead bid for the Donzi cooler loaded with all kinds of great items.

Also note that I received a telephone bid from Larry Jones and he has jumped over my opening bid for the Beechcraft trip to the Bahamas And here I thought Larry was my friend !! LOL Way to go !
Larry also donated 4 seats on his 50' Nor Tech "Masquerade" that were won by Mike 35 Fountain.

Bob
Old 01-26-2007, 08:02 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

OSO Loose Cannon, Joe Spina has just bid $ 500.00 to open the bidding on Item # 4, the 1999 World Series New York Yankee jersey signed Mariano Rivera. Comes in a wood and glass case. Donated by CIG42X Thank you again John Gregorio and Joe Spina.
Joe has also donated for auction a pair of new CP Performance oil coolers that are also found on the list in post #1 of this thread.

We now have bidders on 16 of the 20 items list for auction. Check it out. Lots of good stuff at bargain basement prices.

Bob
Old 01-27-2007, 11:25 AM
Registered

Bob,
I will raise item # 10

$300.00
Jim

Quick Reply: Ft Myers Offshore Fun Run to benefit sole survivor of Marco Island Boating Accident

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.