Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > General Boating Discussion
Ft Myers Offshore Fun Run to benefit sole survivor of Marco Island Boating Accident >

Ft Myers Offshore Fun Run to benefit sole survivor of Marco Island Boating Accident

Notices

Ft Myers Offshore Fun Run to benefit sole survivor of Marco Island Boating Accident

Old 01-31-2007, 08:23 PM
Registered
Platinum Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Re: Ft Myers Offshore Fun Run to benefit sole survivor of Marco Island Boating Accide

Dunker certified , ready and willing. What if I never want to get in a v again? Or go back racing? Oh no........
Old 01-31-2007, 08:35 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 121 Likes on 21 Posts
Default Re: Ft Myers Offshore Fun Run to benefit sole survivor of Marco Island Boating Accide

Originally Posted by THEJOKER
Dunker certified , ready and willing. What if I never want to get in a v again? Or go back racing? Oh no........
Brian, I have just updated the auction list and you are the lead bid for the raceboat safety coarse in the Hooters SCL boat.
Thank you and good luck,
Bob

Also another item to give an update you on: the sailing regatta that was scheduled to take place Sat. just off the Naples Pier has agreed to relocate their coarse to south of Gordon Pass to accomodate us.
Thank you sailors !!
Bob
Old 01-31-2007, 09:37 PM
Registered

Bob:

That has to be the first time in recorded history that a Sailboat has yielded to a Powerboat. You have incredible powers of persuasion.

Tom C
Old 01-31-2007, 09:57 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Frank & Millie,
So glad you are joing us for the run. Talk about great people they don't get any better than you guys.

See you on Saturday.
John & Michelle
Old 01-31-2007, 11:32 PM
Registered

Bob I hear Springboard is selling seats on his gofast blowup boat, watch out your azz gets wet!!!
Old 02-01-2007, 09:01 AM

Bob-Item #10-$325--Ken
Old 02-01-2007, 09:03 AM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Originally Posted by kenvik01
Bob-Item #10-$325--Ken
Thanks Ken. Will post shortly now.
Bob
Old 02-01-2007, 09:14 AM
VIP Member
VIP Member

************** THANK YOU OSO **************

Yesterday afternoon, Wed. Jan 31st, I had the priviledge along with Nate Hunt [OSO captnate] to meet with the Molter Family. Jennifur was there, along with her father, 3 of her aunts, her grandparents and a few of their very closest friends.

It is hard to put into words the impact that meeting has had on me. They brought us into their home and treated us like lifelong friends. It has confirmed to me that we are doing the right thing, by doing what we can to help this family. They need our prayers and whatever financial support that we can provide. This tragedy has been absolutely devastating for all of them.

They have asked me to extend to all of OSO, their heartfelt thanks and gratitude for all that we are doing. It was very evident at our meeting. Jennifur and her Family, look forward to meeting our OSO family on Saturday, as well as all who are taking part.

Thank you,
Bob
Old 02-01-2007, 03:04 PM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

naplesnews.com

Boaters rally to help sole survivor of powerboat accident
Eagle staff

Thursday, February 1, 2007

Touched by a tragedy, more than 50 boaters will take part in a benefit run Saturday from Fort Myers to Naples to help Jennifer Molter, sole survivor of a boat accident near Marco Island on Jan. 6.

The offshore power boaters will meet at the Sanibel Bridge in the morning and cruise in safe formation to the Bayfront docks in Naples, said publicity coordinator Hans Haedelt of Marco Island.

The boats will be on display in Naples from 12:30 p.m. to 3:30 p.m.

Haedelt said everyone is invited to attend, view the powerboats and make donations to The Jennifer Molter Trust.

The event will feature picture taking with the boats and a raffle, courtesy of local merchants.

The fatal boat accident claimed the lives of four people and left Jennifer Molter without her mother, brother and sister.

The tragedy, Haedelt said, has hit close to home and touched the hearts of the members of Fort Myers Offshore as well as performance boaters all over the country.

Checks can be made out to the Jennifer Molter Trust, and mailed to Hans Haedelt, c/o Independent Brokers Realty, 1035 N. Collier Blvd. #312, Marco Island, Fl. 34145.

© 2006 Naples Daily News and NDN Productions. Published in Naples, Florida, USA by the E.W. Scripps Co.

http://www.naplesnews.com/news/2007/...cciden/?latest
Old 02-01-2007, 07:54 PM
Registered

Bob,
item # 10

$ 400.00

Thank You,
Jim

Quick Reply: Ft Myers Offshore Fun Run to benefit sole survivor of Marco Island Boating Accident

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.