Like Tree0Likes

Ft Myers Offshore Fun Run to benefit sole survivor of Marco Island Boating Accident

Old 02-04-2007, 10:10 PM
Registered

My Boats: 38 Top Gun
Default Re: Ft Myers Offshore Fun Run to benefit sole survivor of Marco Island Boating Accide

I would like to thank everyone for their help, the day was a very happy day, for me. To be apart of such a great group of people,with such big hearts. I will be apart of Jennifurs life for along time, and look forward to watching her go to school, and persue what ever she feels is wright for her future, thank you again for your Love and support. I will give progress reports I the future!

Thanks again. Its was a great day!
Nate
Old 02-05-2007, 03:38 AM
naplesimage.com
VIP Member
Trade Score: (1)

My Boats: Every One In Sight
Default Re: Ft Myers Offshore Fun Run to benefit sole survivor of Marco Island Boating Accide

Here are a few pictures from the day.
Attached Thumbnails
Ft Myers Offshore Fun Run to benefit sole survivor of Marco Island Boating Accident-dsc_2858m.jpg   Ft Myers Offshore Fun Run to benefit sole survivor of Marco Island Boating Accident-dsc_2837m.jpg   Ft Myers Offshore Fun Run to benefit sole survivor of Marco Island Boating Accident-dsc_2853m.jpg  

Old 02-05-2007, 03:39 AM
naplesimage.com
VIP Member

more
Attached Thumbnails
Ft Myers Offshore Fun Run to benefit sole survivor of Marco Island Boating Accident-dsc_2877m.jpg   Ft Myers Offshore Fun Run to benefit sole survivor of Marco Island Boating Accident-dsc_2863m.jpg   Ft Myers Offshore Fun Run to benefit sole survivor of Marco Island Boating Accident-dsc_2902m.jpg  

Old 02-05-2007, 03:42 AM
naplesimage.com
VIP Member

and more boats...
Attached Thumbnails
Ft Myers Offshore Fun Run to benefit sole survivor of Marco Island Boating Accident-dsc_2885m.jpg   Ft Myers Offshore Fun Run to benefit sole survivor of Marco Island Boating Accident-dsc_2890m.jpg   Ft Myers Offshore Fun Run to benefit sole survivor of Marco Island Boating Accident-dsc_2881m.jpg  

Old 02-05-2007, 03:44 AM
naplesimage.com
VIP Member

these too...
Attached Thumbnails
Ft Myers Offshore Fun Run to benefit sole survivor of Marco Island Boating Accident-dsc_2831m.jpg   Ft Myers Offshore Fun Run to benefit sole survivor of Marco Island Boating Accident-dsc_2843m.jpg   Ft Myers Offshore Fun Run to benefit sole survivor of Marco Island Boating Accident-dsc_2850m.jpg  

Old 02-05-2007, 03:53 AM
naplesimage.com
VIP Member

The third one here is a shot of the stbd drive and connecting rod assembly on The Menace... Dennis' 40' Skater( post #252, 2nd pic), luckily discovered after docking. If you can't tell from the picture, THAT IS A 6 DRIVE -- that plate is 1/2" stainless...
Attached Thumbnails
Ft Myers Offshore Fun Run to benefit sole survivor of Marco Island Boating Accident-dsc_2905m.jpg   Ft Myers Offshore Fun Run to benefit sole survivor of Marco Island Boating Accident-dsc_2909m.jpg   Ft Myers Offshore Fun Run to benefit sole survivor of Marco Island Boating Accident-dsc_2924m.jpg  

Old 02-05-2007, 03:57 AM
naplesimage.com
VIP Member

People pix
Attached Thumbnails
Ft Myers Offshore Fun Run to benefit sole survivor of Marco Island Boating Accident-dsc_2936m.jpg   Ft Myers Offshore Fun Run to benefit sole survivor of Marco Island Boating Accident-dsc_2937m.jpg   Ft Myers Offshore Fun Run to benefit sole survivor of Marco Island Boating Accident-dsc_2967m.jpg  

Old 02-05-2007, 04:00 AM
naplesimage.com
VIP Member

more happy faces
Attached Thumbnails
Ft Myers Offshore Fun Run to benefit sole survivor of Marco Island Boating Accident-dsc_2968m.jpg   Ft Myers Offshore Fun Run to benefit sole survivor of Marco Island Boating Accident-dsc_2970m.jpg   Ft Myers Offshore Fun Run to benefit sole survivor of Marco Island Boating Accident-dsc_2969m.jpg  

Old 02-05-2007, 04:02 AM
naplesimage.com
VIP Member

some of the muscle...
Attached Thumbnails
Ft Myers Offshore Fun Run to benefit sole survivor of Marco Island Boating Accident-dsc_2934m.jpg   Ft Myers Offshore Fun Run to benefit sole survivor of Marco Island Boating Accident-dsc_2959m.jpg   Ft Myers Offshore Fun Run to benefit sole survivor of Marco Island Boating Accident-dsc_2958m.jpg  

Old 02-05-2007, 04:04 AM
naplesimage.com
VIP Member

cockpit shots
Attached Thumbnails
Ft Myers Offshore Fun Run to benefit sole survivor of Marco Island Boating Accident-dsc_2965m.jpg   Ft Myers Offshore Fun Run to benefit sole survivor of Marco Island Boating Accident-dsc_2966m.jpg   Ft Myers Offshore Fun Run to benefit sole survivor of Marco Island Boating Accident-dsc_2960m.jpg