Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > General Boating Discussion
Ft Myers Offshore Fun Run to benefit sole survivor of Marco Island Boating Accident >

Ft Myers Offshore Fun Run to benefit sole survivor of Marco Island Boating Accident

Notices

Ft Myers Offshore Fun Run to benefit sole survivor of Marco Island Boating Accident

Old 01-18-2007, 03:09 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: Ft Myers Offshore Fun Run to benefit sole survivor of Marco Island Boating Accide

Bob,

Spoke to Naples Airport and locked in the helicopter for the 2 hours on the 3rd. Also I hired a professional photographer to go with him.

We have to speak to firm up exact time and location,otherwise everything is set up.

P.S. its GREGORIO NOT GREGARIO get those Italian names right would you.

Glad I can do all I Can ,and my children are thrilled to help.

John & Michelle
Old 01-18-2007, 06:16 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Re: Ft Myers Offshore Fun Run to benefit sole survivor of Marco Island Boating Accide

Originally Posted by dgduck13
Dennis if you need a hand at the launch either getting off the trailer, on the trailer after the run or both let me know becasue I live fairly colse to that launch and can give you a hand.

Don
Don
Thanks for the offer. I will keep you posted. Still working on the little ones sitter. My neighbor may be avail for the run.
Old 01-18-2007, 07:33 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Bob,
Good chatting with you tonight. I will be glad to help out at the docks when all the boats come in to Bayfront. Let me know if there is anything else you need.

Curtis
Old 01-18-2007, 10:46 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 121 Likes on 21 Posts

Originally Posted by cubanboss
Bob,
Good chatting with you tonight. I will be glad to help out at the docks when all the boats come in to Bayfront. Let me know if there is anything else you need.

Curtis
Ok, cubanboss, that is too funny Curtis. First of all welcome to OSO. Thanks for your offer of help as well. When I am back next week we will have you over to the Cabana and I will introduce you to my good friends at FMO
capnate , Nate is in charge of all that will be happening at Bayfront and he will set you up. Your experience around boats will be a great asset.
Bob
Old 01-19-2007, 10:07 AM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Nor Tech and Terry Sobo are making 2 seats available in the beautiful 36' cat pictured here. Terry will be the pace boat in the " Big Dog " class.
I will add it to the auction list as item number 13.
What an opportunity to have the best seat in the house. You will be in the first boat to arrive at Bayfront, Naples. [ all boats to remain behind paceboats ] As well, you will be supporting Jennifers future. Win, win, win.
Minimum bid $ 500.00 for the pair. Who will start the bidding ?
The bidding for seats on the Benefit Run that have been donated by myself, Larry Jones in "Masquerade" and Terry's cat will close at 9PM EST on Mon. Jan. 29th to allow time for the winners to make travel arrangements.
Thank you Nor Tech and Terry Sobo!!
Bob
Attached Images   

Last edited by Bobthebuilder; 01-26-2007 at 08:14 AM.
Old 01-19-2007, 10:41 AM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Poker Runs America has just stepped up. They are donating an entry fee with a $750.00 value for the upcoming Ft. Myers Poker Run on May 4-5, 2007. Includes boat, driver & navigator, their lunch, dinner banquet, Friday night reception and breakfast at the drivers meeting. Note: additional crew will be at extra cost at the time of registration.
Thank you Bill Taylor and I applaud your efforts in promoting safe offshore boating events.
This will apear as Item number 14 on the auction list in post #1.
Bob

Last edited by Bobthebuilder; 01-19-2007 at 09:15 PM.
Old 01-19-2007, 01:04 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Here is the latest development. ABC will be putting a reporter and camera crew in "PREDATOR" for the Benefit Run. As well all of the local media will be covering this event. Radio, print, television.

Let see more bidders on the auction items found in post # 1 of this thread. This is shaping up to a very high profile event !

Thank you all,

Bob
Old 01-19-2007, 03:23 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

A little more of the latest news, lunch is set and Stoney's Steak House has really stepped forward to help us out with our cause, also Bay Front and the Cabana Bar, I will need to get some Idea of how many are planning to eat lunch, and number of boats for docking, on the menu will be Black Angus Burgers cooked before your very eyes, Along with Boneless Chicken breast sandwich cooked to perfection, fruit tray salads of several types, Soda and water.
Old 01-19-2007, 05:59 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Megabyte*3 has just upped the bid on auction Item #3 to $600.00.
Thank you Tom Cullen.
Bob
Old 01-19-2007, 06:02 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Originally Posted by captnate
A little more of the latest news, lunch is set and Stoney's Steak House has really stepped forward to help us out with our cause, also Bay Front and the Cabana Bar, I will need to get some Idea of how many are planning to eat lunch, and number of boats for docking, on the menu will be Black Angus Burgers cooked before your very eyes, Along with Boneless Chicken breast sandwich cooked to perfection, fruit tray salads of several types, Soda and water.

More good news from Nate. No one makes a better burger than Stoney's !!

Quick Reply: Ft Myers Offshore Fun Run to benefit sole survivor of Marco Island Boating Accident

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.