Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > General Boating Discussion
Ft Myers Offshore Fun Run to benefit sole survivor of Marco Island Boating Accident >

Ft Myers Offshore Fun Run to benefit sole survivor of Marco Island Boating Accident

Notices

Ft Myers Offshore Fun Run to benefit sole survivor of Marco Island Boating Accident

Old 01-17-2007, 06:38 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 121 Likes on 21 Posts
Default Re: Ft Myers Offshore Fun Run to benefit sole survivor of Marco Island Boating Accide

We now have our second professional photographer. Thank you for offering Donna Cullen. Donna is Ft Myers Offshores' Tom Cullen's MegaBite*3's wife. Another FMO stepping up to the plate.
We now have Jayboat in the air and Donna on the Naples pier to catch the boats as they go by in single file. Going to be very spectacular.
Will anybody sponsor a helicopter for 2 hours ?? That would be most awsome !
Bob
Old 01-17-2007, 07:21 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Re: Ft Myers Offshore Fun Run to benefit sole survivor of Marco Island Boating Accide

Bob,
Count me in for a donation. I am trying to make the run. Wife schedule rotates in feb. She starts weekends for the month of Feb. Trying to find a babysitter. will keep you posted.
Maybe even looking for a rider(passenger) I launch from the cape coral midpoint bridge(everest launch).
Will make a donation either way for this great cause!!!

Dennis
Old 01-17-2007, 07:37 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Bob,

Thats great news about the second photographer on the pier,we really are some group.

Please send my thanks to her, what speed does she want us passing the pier for the best shots?

Also I will donate the helicopter for the 2 hours. I have to call Naples Airport tomorrow to make sure I can lock them in.

My kids have seen me on OSO and heard about the accident and they want to help somehow so they are chipping in for the helicopter.

They are 16, 15, twins at 13 and a 6 year old and all of them have been hi performance boating there whole life, they are really sad over what happened. There Prayers go to the family.

John & Michelle
Old 01-17-2007, 08:03 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Originally Posted by Cig42X
Bob,

Thats great news about the second photographer on the pier,we really are some group.

Please send my thanks to her, what speed does she want us passing the pier for the best shots?

Also I will donate the helicopter for the 2 hours. I have to call Naples Airport tomorrow to make sure I can lock them in.

My kids have seen me on OSO and heard about the accident and they want to help somehow so they are chipping in for the helicopter.

They are 16, 15, twins at 13 and a 6 year old and all of them have been hi performance boating there whole life, they are really sad over what happened. There Prayers go to the family.

John & Michelle
Wow John, that is absolutely fantastic. First you donate the Yankee Sweater for auction and now sponsor the helicopter. You are a very generous man. Thank you, thank you , thank you.

To get good pics we need to run past the pier at only 45 to 50 MPH. As much as some would like to see high speed "rooster tail" shots we are not going to be able to do that. I will have more on this once Donna and I speak again.

Sounds like the kids are going to grow up like dad which is a good thing.
Bob
Old 01-17-2007, 08:06 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Originally Posted by bowtye8
Bob,
Count me in for a donation. I am trying to make the run. Wife schedule rotates in feb. She starts weekends for the month of Feb. Trying to find a babysitter. will keep you posted.
Maybe even looking for a rider(passenger) I launch from the cape coral midpoint bridge(everest launch).

Dennis
Thank you Dennis and we hope you can make it. If you need help with the boat I'm sure we can provide you with a crew. Let us know how things work out and if you need help.
Bob
Old 01-18-2007, 09:38 AM
Registered

Item 10 - New Donzi soft sided cooler filled with towels, visors, koozies, floating key chains etc. with a retail value of close to $400.00. Some of the products are a new release to be unveild at the upcoming Miami Boat Show.
Looking for an opening bid

Item 11 - Stainless steel licence plate with Donzi logo. Retail value $35.00.

Bob, put me down for $100 to start for Item 10 and $35 for Item 11.

Steve Boxma

Does anyone have an idea for a starting bid for the plane ride around Naples ???
Old 01-18-2007, 09:45 AM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Originally Posted by bluellama
Item 10 - New Donzi soft sided cooler filled with towels, visors, koozies, floating key chains etc. with a retail value of close to $400.00. Some of the products are a new release to be unveild at the upcoming Miami Boat Show.

Item 11 - Stainless steel licence plate with Donzi logo. Retail value $35.00.

Bob, put me down for $100 to start for Item 10 and $35 for Item 11.

Steve Boxma

Does anyone have an idea for a starting bid for the plane ride around Naples ???
Thank you Steve. I will post it shortly.
I would suggest that $ 150.00 would be a good starting bid for the plane ride.
I would also say that the view from the air here is spectacular. Marco is just one of the Ten Thousand Islands and it interesting to see all the backwaters, beaches, Naples skyline etc. Well worth it.
Again thank you,
Bob
Old 01-18-2007, 11:31 AM
Registered

Received 84 Likes on 32 Posts

Originally Posted by bowtye8
Bob,

Dennis
Dennis if you need a hand at the launch either getting off the trailer, on the trailer after the run or both let me know becasue I live fairly colse to that launch and can give you a hand.

Don
Old 01-18-2007, 01:11 PM

Bob,
Put me down for $125 on Item #10. Just mailed my donation today so you should have it this weekend. Congrats. on all that you and everyone is doing for Molter Family. May God bless you all. Ken
Old 01-18-2007, 01:54 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Originally Posted by kenvik01
Bob,
Put me down for $125 on Item #10. Just mailed my donation today so you should have it this weekend. Congrats. on all that you and everyone is doing for Molter Family. May God bless you all. Ken
Thank you Ken. I will update the auction item first thing tomorrow morning. Just going out the door to the airport. I will be in travel mode until late this evening. I will post the first time I am back online.
Bob

Quick Reply: Ft Myers Offshore Fun Run to benefit sole survivor of Marco Island Boating Accident

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.