Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > General Boating Discussion
Ft Myers Offshore Fun Run to benefit sole survivor of Marco Island Boating Accident >

Ft Myers Offshore Fun Run to benefit sole survivor of Marco Island Boating Accident

Notices

Ft Myers Offshore Fun Run to benefit sole survivor of Marco Island Boating Accident

Old 01-24-2007, 02:37 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 121 Likes on 21 Posts
Default Re: Ft Myers Offshore Fun Run to benefit sole survivor of Marco Island Boating Accide

Originally Posted by marylandmark
Just wondering-

Does Jennifer Molter know about this yet?
Mark,

Some of our FMO members on Marco and in Naples know both close friends of the family and one knows her Aunt. We are giving them more time to heal and sometime prior to Feb 3rd, I hope to meet with Jennifer and her father. I think that the events on the 3rd may be a bit overwhelming for them and would not expect them to attend. It may be best for a few of us to meet them again after the event . We will know better after my initial meeting with them.
Bob
Old 01-24-2007, 02:48 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: Ft Myers Offshore Fun Run to benefit sole survivor of Marco Island Boating Accide

Bob,

I echo Mark's comments. And don't even THINK about pulling your wallet out on Friday when I see you at Cabana - I've got you covered. It's the least I can do for all of the hard work you've put into the auction and fun run. You are a true ambassador!
Old 01-24-2007, 05:15 PM
Registered

This place is great.........here I am taking a shot at Terry and
Smitty blasts me.............what are friends for?
Old 01-24-2007, 06:27 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post # 999

This just keeps getting better. Just got off the phone with Randy Sweers. He will be attending with Ballistic and Craig Barrie will be bringing one of his cool Dragon boats. I bought my first Top Gun from Craig way back in 1991.
Thank you both.
Bob
Attached Thumbnails Ft Myers Offshore Fun Run to benefit sole survivor of Marco Island Boating Accident-ballistic.jpg   Ft Myers Offshore Fun Run to benefit sole survivor of Marco Island Boating Accident-dragon.jpg  
Old 01-24-2007, 06:41 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by Bobthebuilder
I heve exchanged e mails with Zack Taylor and he is hoping to make the run with us. His new 51' OL is pictured here. This pic was taken when Zack and his family joined us on the FMO Thanksgiving Fun Run to Everglades City. It was a very good day.

Also "The Menace" has bounced me out of the lead for Poker Runs America America's entry fee for Ft Myers Poker Run with a $ 600.00 bid. The nerve !! LOL Way to go Dennis !

Bob
Hi Bob, count us in I changed my plans to make it , check is in the mail !! I will be getting to Marco on Friday the 2nd if there is anything we can do to help out please call me, Thanks Zack
Old 01-24-2007, 07:13 PM
Registered
VIP Member

bob, looks like we will be in town.... the cigarette wants to come out and give our support. thanks don
Old 01-25-2007, 05:18 AM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Originally Posted by DangerZone
Hi Bob, count us in I changed my plans to make it , check is in the mail !! I will be getting to Marco on Friday the 2nd if there is anything we can do to help out please call me, Thanks Zack

Glad to hear that Zack. We were counting on you. I will be in touch.

It will be good to have you join us , Don

Travelling back south this morning. Will check on things when back on the ground.

Remember all, boat seat portion of the auction will close tonight at 9PM EST. Last chance.
Good luck, and thank you for supporting Jennifer.
Bob
Old 01-25-2007, 12:17 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Just had a very good and heart felt conversation with a couple of members of the Molter famliy, they are very humbled, and want to say Thank you to everyone, that have taken part in this event, they said they will be there on the third, even Jennifer and Allen, I also would like to thank all the people who have helped, looking forward to a great day.

Thanks Nate

Last edited by captnate; 01-25-2007 at 07:53 PM.
Old 01-25-2007, 02:05 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

I have recieved an e mail from Jennifer's aunt in which she has asked that I thank our members. I will do that by posting her message. It has touched me, as I hope it will many of you.
Bob

Subject: Thank You

Bob-

I am Alan Molters' sister and I just wanted to tell you how much we appreciate what you all are doing for Jennifer.
When I found out about this last night and spoke to Alan and Jennifer they were very excited and are looking forward to being there on February 3rd. I am trying to get all the information out to the rest of the family and hope that everyone here will be there. I know I will !!

Again, please let your members know that this one of the most awsome things that they could do to help Jennifer and the family.

Angela Turner
Old 01-25-2007, 03:18 PM
Registered

Bob,

I will start the bidding on item # 16 FPC with $300.00

Keith

Quick Reply: Ft Myers Offshore Fun Run to benefit sole survivor of Marco Island Boating Accident

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.