Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > General Boating Discussion
Ft Myers Offshore Fun Run to benefit sole survivor of Marco Island Boating Accident >

Ft Myers Offshore Fun Run to benefit sole survivor of Marco Island Boating Accident

Notices

Ft Myers Offshore Fun Run to benefit sole survivor of Marco Island Boating Accident

Old 02-02-2007, 06:22 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: Ft Myers Offshore Fun Run to benefit sole survivor of Marco Island Boating Accide

http://www.nbc-2.com/videoplayer.asp...ideolist.shtml
Old 02-02-2007, 08:42 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 121 Likes on 21 Posts
Default Re: Ft Myers Offshore Fun Run to benefit sole survivor of Marco Island Boating Accide

Thanks for posting that Hans. I was not available to see the 5:30 PM news, but neighbors were telling me about it.

All is ready for tomorrow and I am actually just taking it easy this evening. Just wrapping up a few loose ends. You and so many others from Ft Myers Offshore have all worked so hard to help make this happen.

The auction will close Sunday at 5 PM as scheduled. We have recieved a number of new items donated today. We may have a live auction a Bayfront of a few items that may be of interest to the local public. The remaining items along with those few items that did not receive bids may remain in the auction pool with an extended date of a few more days.
Thank you all,
Bob
Old 02-02-2007, 08:53 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 121 Likes on 21 Posts

Just a couple of notes:

There was a period of time today where this thread mysteriously disappeared into cyberspace. If you posted an auction bid on here please check that it reappeared since the thread was recovered. If not please contact me, as I have no way of knowing.

Also my final weather posting will be made by 6:00 AM Saturday morning. We are referencing both the Weather Channel and NOAA. The weather posting can be found over in the Driver/ Participant info thread in our Ft Myers Offshore section of Boat Club Forums.

Bob
Old 02-03-2007, 07:02 AM
Registered

hey bob lets go.........
Old 02-03-2007, 07:17 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

have a great run you guys, think of us back east, it's about 5 degrees here
Old 02-03-2007, 08:10 AM
Registered

Guys,

Have a great run today - be safe and have fun! I can't wait to see the pics and find out how much we raised! Congratulations to Bob, Nate, Hans, John, and everyone for doing such a great job getting this event together!
Old 02-03-2007, 10:02 AM
BZ
Registered

Received 8 Likes on 7 Posts

Have a great run currently 14 at Midway Airport in Chi-Town......BZ
Old 02-03-2007, 05:29 PM
Registered

Received 11 Likes on 10 Posts

I talked to my father around 1pm and he said the boats looked beautiful. He was walking the docks looking at every thing an was just amazed at the power of these boats, he said this a far cry from his 20ft cc with a 150ob. He did talk to a few guys about thier boats and said they were very friendly must have OSO guys

Hope the run went well
Old 02-03-2007, 07:18 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 144 Likes on 84 Posts

I can't find the words to describe everything I saw today. We had an exceptional time-- the threat of bad weather kept the turnout lower than expected in numbers, but it was bigger in heart than we could have ever imagined.

Here are three pictures that say a lot: Bob and Jennifur, the Molter family members in attendance, and a bird's eye view of the docks.

I'm very proud to be a member of this community.

(more pix later.)
Attached Thumbnails Ft Myers Offshore Fun Run to benefit sole survivor of Marco Island Boating Accident-dsc_2979m.jpg   Ft Myers Offshore Fun Run to benefit sole survivor of Marco Island Boating Accident-dsc_2976m.jpg   Ft Myers Offshore Fun Run to benefit sole survivor of Marco Island Boating Accident-dsc_2954m.jpg  

Old 02-03-2007, 07:48 PM
Registered

Jay, I will second that. I could not beleive the outpouring of generosity as well as the cohesiveness of the OSO community and the general public around this family.

Jennifur, Hang in there.
John, Lisa, and Alyssa Wilkinson

Quick Reply: Ft Myers Offshore Fun Run to benefit sole survivor of Marco Island Boating Accident

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.